Taehyung

(A/n: Decide the genre by your own.. 😂😂 I have no idea..)

"Gawd!! This can't be happening!!"

I yell, tapping on my study table, as I look at my messages in my phone.

Where the heck did these bitches know me living in the same roof with that crazy kid?

I let my head fall to hit the table, "I'm doom.." I mumble by myself.

For your info, my great father sold our house to some rich freaks, then buy another one more bigger than previously. It was very beautiful and makes me happy before that news came.

Taehyung's father apparently, one of my father's friend that went bankrupt so they lost everything. My kind hearted father offer them to move in since the house is spacious so he suggest that 'great' idea.

Then, that's where I start living with that dork which is staying next to my room, kinda annoying.

I grit my teeth, that kid is the one who leak this secret. I'm very sure about it.

Going out, I knock his door furiously, "Yahh!! Open up!!"

The door flung open, "Wae?" Taehyung ask, scratching his head while looking at me with his half open eyes.

Tch.. Useless kid..

I just enter his room, bumping him on the shoulder, he roll his eyes and close the door. I take a deep breath, inhaling all the odor inside his room.

"You.. expose it right?"

I ask, as he knit his brows "What?" He ask still confuse, I grab one of the pillow aiming it towards him.

The pillow manage to hit his handsome face, but he didn't do anything. Just standing there, scratching his head like a monkey.

"You freaking told everyone that we live together right!!?"

I burst into anger, he blinks his eyes "Did I?" Taehyung form his box smile, looking all innocent which making me more mad.

"YAHH!! YOU THINK ITS FUNNY!!?"

I scream, charging towards him, punching him hard on his stomach. "Ugh.." he groan, clutching his stomach.

"Serve you right!!"

I yell, about to walk out when he grab my wrist, turning me to bump on his chest. Oh, forget to mention he is shirtless, only with his monkey print pants.

He secure his arms around me, I squirm in his embrace, "What do you think you're doing?" I try to push him but he was just way too strong for me.

Taehyung look at me with his naughty grin, "What do you think, my love?" raising his brows.

I roll my eyes, scoffing "My love? Love yourself, idiot.." he lean his face near mine, I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

Okay!! I gave up!! I have a thing for him, since he moved in. Gosh, I have done so many effort to get rid of that thingy. But, it won't fade cause I keep on seeing and being flattered by his actions at times.

Being completely cool by his unexpected gesture are not easy, if you are me.. Hehe..

I froze, staring into his brown dazzling eyes, that beautiful features of him. Its art..

"Of course I love myself.."

I was too mesmerize by his seductive eyes, not paying attention to any of his words.

"And clearly you love me too.."

I widen my eyes, "A-aniya!! Stop that stupid thoughts of yours.." I denied, raising my voice since I knew I will stutter.