Taehyung

Fluff, slight angst with jealousy

I bit my lower lips, trying my best to calm myself. I'm on the very urge to kill and bury myself deep inside the ground.

My stomach churn, the sight of Taehyung waiting me at the gate, just weirdly sweet.

He's from another school, he simply someone I know by accident, he was looking for the direction of his school which is near mine. I'm being a kind person, I lead him to his school, although he looks like a rich annoying kid but my predictions went wrong when he ask me this question.

"Hmm.. I'm Kim Taehyung, nice meeting you." he held out his hand, I stare at his hand, I gladly accept it.

"Me too.. I'm Kim Yn, from the school nearby.." I introduce myself, as Taehyung form his box smile.

"If you're free, I want to hang out with you after school. Just want to pay back your kindness.." I tap my lips, he tug on his bag straps, puffing his cheeks.

"Okey.. Where did you want to meet?"
"I'll just pick you up from your school.."

Then, there he is, waiting for me as always. We've been friends for 3 months now, I really enjoy being around him, he is interesting and fun to be with.

I walk towards him, forming a smile when a girl suddenly bump me and make all my things fall from my arms.

"Taehyung Oppa!!" She squeal, as all of his other fangirls start to run and there's me getting push by them, like a helpless ant trying to stay alive.

My hands are getting step on every time tried to reach for my things. "Yahh!!" I scream, startling them yet got ignore afterwards.

Then, their loud voices died, making me feel weird. Jerking my head up, Taehyung with a straight face, helping me to collect my things.

He lend me my things, "Thanks, Tae.." I thanked him, he form his box smile, making them squeal. I shove my things in my bag, casually.

I was thrown to the ground after being push earlier, Taehyung help me to get up by offering his hand. He even kind enough to dust off the dirt from my uniform, ignoring the fact that we're being watch by his fangirls.

Taehyung wrap his arm around my shoulder, "I'll escort you out, milady.." he whisper, I giggle a bit. He's being silly again, acting like my bodyguard.

He start to make a way for us to walk, "Run!!" Taehyung yell, as soon as we step out of the gate.

We hide in an alley, which is fit just for the two of us. I could feel his chest  heaving heavily and heart pumping violently.

I lift my head to meet his brown orbs, staring into mine. He form his cheeky smile, "You look beautiful today, Yn.." blood rushing to my cheeks.

"D-don't be s-silly.." I stutter out, avoiding his gaze, pretending to look if there's any of Taehyung's fangirls.

"Is there any girls around?" he as well, look around, face is only inches from mine. He squeeze out, "Let's go.."

He grab my hand and lead the both of us to the cafe we use to go. Ordering our usual drinks with some sweet snacks, we sit on the corner near the window.

Taehyung take a sip on his drink, before letting out a sigh. I chuckle, "What's with that sigh? Did Harin yell you again?"

He shake his head, "We kinda have some issue, she did yell at me.." Taehyung complain, I smile a bit.

Harin somehow lucky to have Taehyung, she is his girlfriend I guess since they are extremely close and know each other as if they live in the same house. She is intelligent, beautiful from head to toe, perfect. I'll be lying if I'm not jealous, they look like the perfect couple that everyone envy. But, the awful thing is, if they argue, I'll be the place to complain.

"What about it?" I ask, casually taking sip on my drink. Grabbing a cookie and munch on it, "You.. We argue about you.."

I choke on the cookie, taking sip on my drink. "W-what?" he shrug, "Harin hate when I always talk about you, whenever we hang out, the topic is all about you. She got mad at me.."

He sulk, heat rushing to my face, "O-of course she would.. Why talk about other girls when you're with her?"

Taehyung gaze meet mine, pouting his lips before forming his box smile. "You're more interesting to talk about.." he tilt his head to the side, looking deadly adorable.

I quickly change the topic, when out of blue, Harin show up.

"TaeTae!! Yn!!" she excitedly approach us, "Harin, is rare to see you here.." she smile at me before pecking Taehyung's cheek. I hear something cracking.. Oh, its my poor heart..

"Tae called me earlier.." she state, clinging onto Taehyung. I hear another crack, "Ahh.. Dateu.." I state, half annoyed.

I silently remind myself that, Taehyung is not mine to keep but I need to save my heart from this.

"Guys.. I gotta go first.." I stand up, leaving without glancing at the happy couple. Ptf.. I'm pathetic.

Walking alone, I kick the small rocks, "You're more interesting to talk about.." I imitate him, before chuckling pitifully. "Kim Taehyung, why are you giving me fake hope!!?" I yell out loud, its frustrating when I hope something will happen between us. Although, I only known him for 3 month long..

"I'm not giving you fake hope.." a deep voice startle me, I turn around to meet Taehyung smirking at me.

"S-since when.." my words got trail off, "Kim Taehyung, why are you giving me fake hope..?" he recite back my words, I feel like the end of the world.

Taehyung leisurely take steps towards me, "Wae~? You're mad? Or jealous?" I chuckle nervously, "J-jealous? That's absurd.." I try to deny it.

His smirk fade, he hit my head, "Yah..!" before lifting my chin a bit and lean in to kiss my lips.

Caught off guard, Taehyung smirk and yank me closer to him. Completely fall into his kiss, I became more greedy, and start to pull him by his collar.

He pull off, panting heavily, well both of us are. "What's this all about..?" I ask breathlessly, his lick his lips.

Yanking me closer to him, "We will talk after this.." he pull me into another kiss.