Namjoon

Angst, Fluff, Bully

Gulping the lump on my throat, my jaw clench at the sight of my things being pour out of my bag.

"Oopss.." the girl chuckles, throwing my bag harshly to my face, "Yahh.. Stupid Yn, where's my present?" I bend down to grab my bag only to be kick by her.

I was shove to the floor, she place her foot on my body. She glare at me, "I ask nicely, where's my present?"

I glare her back, "You're glaring at me huh?" she didn't waste any time, she start to kick me hard on the stomach. "Don't.Ever.Glare.At.Me."

I'm in pain, I hold in my groan and whimper, biting my lower lips hard. I could clearly taste the blood oozing out of my lower lips, its hurt like hell.

She stop after a few kicks, running her hand through her hair, frustrated. She let out a sigh, calming herself from her angry state.

"I won't be so harsh on you if you listen.. But, you being a shitty creature, that won't hear a thing I said just make me angry.." she state, grabbing a fistful of my hair, yanking my head to face her.

She smirk, "Aww.. Look at you, don't you look too pathetic to have a petty dream of being with my brother?" my jaw clench.

Just by the word brother, make me nervous, "Don't even dream to be with Namjoon Oppa.."

His name came out of her lips, the name that make my stomach curl, body froze and everything seems to be blurry around me.

Namsoon push my head away, "Let's go.. I'm done with this shit for now.." she walks out with her minions, as I stay on the cold floor.

A smile form on my lips, I giggle softly, with tears blurry my sight. I hold on my stomach, trying to stand up, I cough a little, spurting out some blood. Groaning, I lean on the wall, supporting myself from falling.

I walk to grab my belongings, slowly stuffing them into my bag, the door slide open.

I hang my head low, ignoring the person's presence, not wanting to show my hideous beaten up state. Expecting the person to just walk pass me, he or she eventually crouch down to help me gather my things.

My eyes glued to the floor, just watching him gather my things with his big hands.

He stand up, dusting off my things and hand me it. I bow a little, thanking him, as he chuckles, "You look like you're in a rush, Yn.." my body froze.

It can't be him.. No, he can't be see me in this kind of state, he can't..

Gulping harshly, I nod rapidly. Rushing out of the classroom, to the abandon store room where it only fill with boxes and dust.

I place my bag on the only table there, body aching from the hit I got, I search for some aid kit that I hide in here.

This is where I hide myself from them, I strip myself from my dirtied uniform, hissing and groaning silently. I slowly untie the bandage that wrapped around my body.

The bandage keep my body from getting too much impact, and to hide the previous bruises from their bullying.

I sigh, a purple blueish bruise start to form slowly on my sromach. Caressing it slowly, Namsoon's words start to ring in my ears again.

"Don't even dream to be with Namjoon Oppa.."

I know its pathetic yet that's the reason I still endure their constant bully, getting bullied by your crush's sister just fortunate aye?

"Yn..?" a voice startle me, I quickly grab my uniform to cover my front and turn around to meet his eyes, boring to every inch of my skin.