Jungkook

[A/n: I won't be stating genre anymore cuz I always confused with the plot.. 😂😂 Clumsy me, so I'll be writing straight to the story so enjoy!!]

I walk on the hallway, which fill with students who just minding their own shit.

Sighing, I walk to my locker, grabbing books for my next class. Then, a hands close my eyes. "Guess who~"

I stay silent, he notice it "What's wrong, babe?" I shake my head, smiling bitterly.

I shrug, "I'm tired.. That's all.." I said, closing my locker and head to class. Gosh..

Actually, I'm planning something to celebrate his birthday, I've been preparing it all along with the guys but mostly I do the work.. So, its kinda tiring because the guys keep making mess sometimes, which leave me to fix it.

Jungkook being that sweet boyfriend, didn't bother me with any question like always.

I reach to my class, about to step in when Jungkook hug me, "Hwaiting, babe.." kissing the back of my head before walking to his class. He wave at me, I smile.

That boyfriend of mine..

"Hey, girl.. What's with that long face..?" Namjoon greet me, "Its about that surprise I plan for Jungkook, today is his birthday and I still haven't finish.."

I whine, letting out a groan which attract Mr Ko attention. "What's wrong, Ms Yn?" I shake my head, earning a chuckle from Namjoon.

I glare at him, smacking the back of his head, he groan "What's wrong over there, Namjoon sshii?" He shake his head. Namjoon send me a glare which I just stuck my tongue at him.

Focusing back to my work, I found its hard when I keep remembering Jungkook's surprise.

It was break time, I quickly pack my things up and head out. I bump with Yoongi on the way, "Woah, what the rush, Yn?"

I shake my head, "Sorry, gotta hurry, Jungkook's surprise.." I state, walking pass him towards my locker. As I about to take out, my last surprise for him when some dudes freak the hell out of me.

"YN!!!" I shriek and quickly close my locker, accidentally hurting my hand with the locker's door.

Screaming in pain, I look at my hand that start to bruise. I grit my teeth, glaring at the culprits, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

"Aish, you two, now my hand is swelling.. Thanks to both of you.." I sarcastically spat, a bit annoyed. They hang their head low, "Sorry.."

"Both are forgiven.. Lets go now, help me.." I said, as they tag along to the rooftop, the other guys are in charge to distract Jungkook while leaving me to take care of the surprise.

"No!! Hang it higher.." Taehyung state, making Jimin glare at him, "Yahh!! You should be the one who hang it, you're just teasing me!!"

Taehyung smirk, "Oh, I thought you didn't realize.." he smile sheepishly, Jimin pout "Yn, Taehyung is being bad.." he whine.

"KIM TAE.." I said, in a stern tone, "Okay, sorry shortie.." he said, ruffling Jimin's hair.

After about an hour of doing preparation, I'm about to check for the last time when a sudden pain attack me. "Agh.." I groan, silently.

Shaking my head a bit, to get rid of the dizziness. My sight get a bit blur, I lean on the wall to support my body. I blink for a few times, but I feel like the world is spinning.

Then, my phone vibrate, I reach for it in my pocket. With my trembling hands, I answer the call "Hello?" I said, softly.

"Babe, where are you? I couldn't find you anywhere, the guys are acting weird today. They are kinda clingy, but it reminds me of you.. I want you, not them.."

Jungkook whine cutely, I chuckle softly, "I'm kinda busy, sorry.." the pain on my head is getting worst.

"Jagiya~ Where are you, tell me and I promise I won't disturb you but only gonna watch you.. Hehe.." he giggle, making me form a weak smile. "Kookie, I'm g--"

I feel my body numb, the phone slip from my hand as I fall on the floor slowly. "YN!!" I can see Jimin and Taehyung running towards me through my blurry sight before I black out.

*******

Slowly, I open my eyes, scanning my surroundings. Gahh.. I'm in the school clinic, I look to my side, Jungkook is holding my hand tightly.

I make him worried again..

Using my thumb, I caresses his warm hand, "Uh.. Yn, you awake?" He woke up. Gazing me with his pair of worried eyes, I nod.

"What happen? You sick? Why you suddenly pass out? You look pale.."

He attack me with questions which make me giggle, "Its not funny Yn!!" Jungkook suddenly raise his voice, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry for yelling.." He run his hand through his silky hair, looking all frustrated.

Guess I make everything worst..

I hang my head low, "I was planning something for you.. But, I guess showing it to you isn't worth it anymore.."

Jungkook let out a sigh, "Is it all about my birthday?" He ask, as I nod. I shot my head back up "Wait.. You knew it all along?"

He grin, "I know all of it.." I face palm myself, Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Taehyung hyung have a diary and I always read it when he was gone.. He wrote it.."

I sigh, "My effort are just wasting time and energy.." Jungkook smile, cupping my face.

"Anniya.. I really am grateful for everything, hyung wrote how you work hard on preparing it, even though they mess it up sometimes.. You are the best, my babe.."

Jungkook flash his bunny smile at me, "If I were you, I already give up cuz the hyungs are really hard to work with.." he joke when the door open.

"YAHH!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

They yell, Taehyung grab his ear, pulling it gently "You rascal, why did you read my diary?"

Jungkook just show his innocent smile, "So, the plan still going?" Yoongi ask, I nod "He haven't see it yet.. So, let's go!!"

I was about to get down from the bed when Jungkook stop me, "You're sick.. Just rest.." he state.

"Oppa~ I want to go too~" I whine making all the member cringing, Jungkook hesitate but show his back at me. "Hop on.."

I get on his back, "Lets go!!" they start walking forwards leaving me with Jungkook behind. I rest my chin on Jungkook's shoulder, nuzzling on the crook of his neck.

He smells nice, "Don't do that, its tickle.." he said, glancing at me who is smirking. "You smell nice, I can't help it.." he squirm as I nuzzle closer.

"Babe, you're turning something on.." he said, heating my face up "Byuntae.." I nip his ear, turning it red.

"You're totally in danger.."

Bangtan Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें