9

A/N: the man above used to repress The Price is known as a model named Alexander Farsi.

Agent Richards had a death wish as he kept on belting out Broadway musical numbers after musical number as we drove back to New York City. If it wasn't for the fact that I needed a ride, I would have jumped out of the car and taken my chances with hitchhiking.

"AAAANNNDDDD I AM DEFYING GRAVITY!"

"If your weren't one of my superior officers, I would have had your singing head on a stake."

"You don't like Broadway?" He asked. Finally he stopped singing so that I could hear myself think.

"I like Broadway. I'm not sure I like Wicked but I prefer Hamilton more."

"Hamilton?" I could sense the judgment from two feet away.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Mind you, I haven't actually seen Hamilton but I've heard a few tracks and I think that the new hip hop beats and rap put a new twist on history that makes it interesting as well as give us a new insight into what it was like back then."

"If I took you to see Hamilton, would you say yes?"

" Agent Richards, I only just met you for the first time face to face and your asking me out on a date?"

"Yes?" He scoffed. "I don't see why not. You're a perfectly charming young women who could probably kill me-----"

"You're not wrong."

"-----And I'm a single SHIELD agent that is offering to take you to a Broadway play that you really want to see," he shrugged as he changed lanes.

"Thanks but no thanks," I said. "I'm flattered but I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate it."

"How did you know that?"

"You reek of perfume," I pointed out. "Your girlfriend is the possessive type, I see. don't blame her. You just asked me out on a date. Maybe I should kill you for trying to cheat on your girlfriend."

"Uh.....its an open relationship?" He nervously said.

"Sure it is," I scoffed.

"Someone else you would rather see Hamilton with?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said as I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes waiting for this infuriating and awkward ride to be over.

"Oh? Who?"

Nosy little shit, isn't he?

"Me, jackass. Not drive before I kick you out this car and drive myself back to Manhattan."

----------

Thankfully, I had gotten back to Stark towers with only a mild headache. Maybe a glass of water and some aspirin would help with this.

Last time I ever get a ride from Agent Richards.

I had two reasons for that: 1) He's not my type. 2) Seriously? Broadway? And Wicked on top of all that. Sorry Idina Menzel, but the book was better.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in?" Clint said as the doors opened up to reveal him in his Hawk-eye glory. "And where have you been, young lady?"