Chapter 3

NOVEMBER 1ST, 2016 

Last night was a blur to me when I woke up this morning. I had the worst headache ever, all I remember is having sex with Anthony because I was naked when I woke up this morning so I had to have had sex with him. 

I rolled over to see that he wasn't in bed with me anymore. I frowned, but there was a note on the pillow. I picked it up and saw that it was from Anthony. 

Baby girl, I had such a fun time last night. Sorry that I had to leave so fast this morning, Kris was my ride home so I had to go. I want to see you again, nice dinner tonight, you and me? Text me your answer. Love, Anthony

I smiled and grabbed my phone and texted him that I would love to go on a date with him. He told me to dress fancy and he would pick me up at 7. 

I glanced at the clock and it was 9, so I got up and put some clothes on and went to see the mess that was left downstairs and it was a big one. I sighed and started picking up. 

Finally done and it took me about an hour and a half to clean it all up, reminder to myself; never throw a huge party like that again. 

It was now 11 and I decided to workout a little bit before getting settled for the day and then getting ready for my date. I guess I'm a little bit of a gym freak. I like to stay healthy and in tip top shape. 

I went downstairs and decided it was leg day, gotta have those legs looking good. Never know when the paps are gonna show up and take pictures of you while you're out. That's another reason why I'm so anal about working out. 

The media criticizes you about how you look and I don't want them doing it to me, so that's why I work out everyday even on the road. I bring along a trainer with me so I'm always ready to workout. 

I worked out for about an hour and then I went upstairs and took a shower and then got changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs and had a light lunch because I was going out to dinner soon anyway. 

I grabbed my phone and started going through twitter and Instagram and Snapchat, nothing new. I did reply to some fans and even followed some of them. 

After that, it was around 1 and went into my room and got out my guitar and started to write a new song. I was just in the writing mood and about 2 hours later, I finally had a new song; The Girl You Think I Am. 

I couldn't wait to get into the studio to record this. I think it's going to be good. I started to get ready for my date around 4:45. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair and did my makeup and then went into my closet and got changed. (outfit in media.) 

I put some perfume on and did the finishing touches on my makeup and then the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and it was 6:55 so I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs to answer the door. 

I opened it and I saw Anthony standing there with a dozen roses for me. I smiled. "For you my lady." He said handing me the flowers. "Thank you, they're beautiful. Let me go put them in a vase and then we'll go." I said before disappearing into my house and putting them in water and a vase. 

"Ready?" I asked coming back to the door. He nodded and I walked out and shut the door and locked it and he grabbed my hand and led me to his nice BMW. He opened my door and let me in and then closed my door and jogged over to his side and off we went. 

We went to this fancy restaurant in the city and I had heard great things about this place and let me tell you, the food was delicious. 

"So when do you leave for Canada?" Anthony asked as we were driving back to my house. "I leave on the 4th." I said and he sighed and grabbed my hand. "I'm going to miss you." He said and I smiled. 

"I'm going to miss you too Anthony, you know you can always come and see me whenever you want." I said and he nodded and just kept driving. "I wrote a new song today." I said to him and he smiled. 

"Care to sing it for me when we get back?" He asked. "Of course." We pulled into my driveway and he got out and came over to open the door for me, what a gentleman. 

We went into my house and up to my room. I changed into more comfortable clothes and got my guitar and sat down on the edge of the bed and sang the song for him. 

Once I was done, he had the biggest smile on his face. "What's the name of the song?" He asked. "The Girl You Think I Am." I said and he smiled and nodded his head. "You're really good, I can see why everyone loves you." He said and I blushed. 

He kissed me softly and I walked him to the door. "I'll see you soon Anthony." I said and he smiled and kissed me one last time before leaving me smiling like a fool because of the awesome night I just had. 

Front row center in that little white church I was singing at a baby laying in a manger Eight years old wearing angel wings Yeah, and to this day, that's what you see I've been daddy's little girl since my first cry And it was hard turning eighteen, saying goodbye You told me I was gonna take the world by storm And Mama said you cried all the way home You think I'm strong, you think I'm fearless Even when I'm, I'm at my weakest You always see the best in me when I can't I wanna be the girl you think I am I got my flaws and I've got regrets And I know there's more on the road ahead When I wonder if I'll ever measure up Oh, I thank God for a father's love Cause you think I'm brave, and you think I'm beautiful You think that I can do the impossible You always see the best in me when I can't I wanna be the girl you think I am Oh, whoa Oh, whoa The girl you think I am, yeah Ooh Ooh, yeah All I want, more than anything Is to make you proud of me Cause you think I'm strong, and you think I'm fearless Even when I'm, I'm at my weakest You believe in me; yeah, you're my biggest fan So I wanna be the girl you think I am I wanna be the girl you think I am