Chapter 21

DECEMBER 13th, 2017

It was now 5 A.M. and my contractions weren't getting any better. I had gone into labor last night around 8 and here I am, 6 centimeters dilated and nowhere near being able to push our little man out and into this world.

Kris and Jess were in the room next to ours and I'm sure I had woken them up multiple times with my screaming of being in pain. They had their little girl on the 11th and named her Sabrina Nicole Bryant. She's the cutest thing in the world and I can't wait for our kids to date.

"Paisley baby, you're doing great. You're starting to progress so much they said. Our son could be here anytime soon and you'll be pain free." Anthony said as he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Good, because this is really starting to suck and not make me want to have any more kids after this." I said and he laughed. "I know babe, but just think about how cute he'll be." He said and I sighed, I just couldn't wait to push and have him in my arms.

Three hours later, the doctors finally came back into the room and it was time for me to push. It was just Anthony and I in the room, because that's all I wanted. This is our first time as parents, I wanted it to be special for the both of us.

Pushing didn't take as long as I expected it to and in just twenty minutes our baby's cry filled the room and it made me cry because I was just plain exhausted and relieved that he was okay. The wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me and I just looked at him and he looked so much like Anthony already.

I had tears running down my face and I could see out of the corner of my eye Anthony wiping his away. "Hey little man, I'm your mommy and I'm so glad you're finally here." I whispered to him and Anthony held his finger out to see if he would grab it and he did and I knew that he was going to be attached to Anthony at that point.

"Okay, we need to take this little man away to get cleaned up and so that mommy can deliver her placenta." The nurse said and I handed her our little boy and I deliver the placenta and then got cleaned up.

They brought him back an hour later and I was just so happy to have a boy. "So what's this little guys name?" The nurse asked handing me my baby back and I just smiled down at him. "Jacob Michael Rizzo." I said and looked up at Anthony.

He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me. "Very Italian, I like it. He's a healthy baby boy, sweetheart too. He's going to steal all the ladies hearts when he gets older." She said and I laughed. "There's only one heart he's stealing and that's Ms. Sabrina Bryant next door."

"Oh that's right, I forgot you guys played together. It's cool how your babies are only two days apart." She said as she handed Anthony the birth certificate. "Congratulations to the two of you. Enjoy parenthood." She said with a smile and then left the room.

"Can you believe he's actually here?" Anthony asked as he took him from me, yep he's already obsessed. "I can't really. It's going to be a lot of hard work for the both of us, hope you're ready for this journey with me." I said looking at him with Jacob.

"Oh I'm so ready. We're going to be kick ass parents." He said and I laughed. There was a knock on our door followed by it being opened and seeing Jess and Kris there with Sabrina in a car seat. "It's time for us to go home, but we had to stop in and see the little guy first." Kris said as he went over to Anthony.

"How was labor?" Jess asked me. "Long and stressful. Sorry if I kept you up with my screaming." I said and she laughed. "I didn't even hear a thing, these walls are sound proof." She said. "Jacob, do you want to meet your new girlfriend?" Anthony asked and brought him over to Jess and I.

"Oh my god, they are going to be the cutest couple ever!" I said grabbing my phone and taking pictures of the both of them. "Uh we'll see about that." Kris said and Jess laughed. "Already in protective dad mode and she's only two days old. But yes, they are the cutest couple ever." Jess said.

"Alright, we'll leave you two to parenting, see you guys at the wedding?" Kris asked. "See you guys at the wedding." I said as I waved by to them and it was just now Anthony, Jacob and myself. "When are you're parents coming?" I asked, knowing that they had to be flying in soon.

"They come in tomorrow and they'll probably be here right after they land knowing my mom." He said and I laughed. "Yeah that's true, she's really excited isn't she?" I asked as I began to breast feed Jacob.

"Yeah, this isn't her first grandchild, but she's excited that I finally gave her one." He said and I smiled. "He's so perfect, I don't think I want another kid because of how perfect he is." I said as I looked down at him.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. I sure as hell want more kids if he's an angel. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having another brother or a sister around either." Anthony said as he sat down next to me. "Yeah, that's true. We'll see how this first baseball season goes and then we'll talk about having another one." I said as I looked at him.

He smiled and kissed me. "Sounds perfect to me babe. I love you." He said. "I love you too Anthony." I was beyond blessed with the two most amazing guys.

PaisleyUnderwood: And so the adventure begins... Welcome to the wold Jacob Michael Rizzo💙👶🏻

 Welcome to the wold Jacob Michael Rizzo💙👶🏻

Arizz_44: Welcome to the world little man. Your Mommy and I love you so much already 💙💙💙