Chapter 7

NOVEMBER 29TH, 2017 

After I got in early this morning, Anthony and I had slept most of the day away and it felt amazing because I normally don't sleep when I'm on tour because I can't sleep on the bunks on the bus because they're too tiny so to be in a bed with a lot of space felt really good. 

I opened my eyes and looked around and I saw that Anthony wasn't in the bed and that it was 2 in the afternoon. I stretched not wanting to move really because his bed was way too comfy and I just couldn't bring myself to get out of it. 

I heard the bedroom door open and I looked over and saw Anthony came in and I sat up and gave him a smile and he returned it. "Good morning, well technically afternoon babe." He said coming back into bed and I cuddled up to him and kissed him. 

"God I missed you in the short time we were apart." I said with a sigh. He laughed. "I missed you too baby girl, but we can't stay here all day. We're going out to eat with my parents tonight. They can't wait to meet you." He said kissing my forehead. 

"I can't wait to meet them, if they're just like you I know that I'll love them." I said and my eyes widened because I just implied that I basically loved him and I know that it's way too early for that so I hope he doesn't catch on to that. 

"I'm sure you will baby girl, but now let's get into there shower because it's like 2:30." He said and I laughed and got up and went into his bathroom and get started the shower while I got the towels out and got undressed and stepped into the shower and let the hot water fall all over me. 

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and his lips on my shoulder. I leaned my head back to look at him and he just smiled at me. "Relax baby girl, you've been tense this past month and now I'm giving you a relaxing moment." He said and I sighed and he just massaged me and my god, it was heavenly. 

"Ant, your hands are heavenly." I said with a laugh once he was done. "I remember you saying that once or twice before." He said with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes I did say that, but that right there was just pure bliss and I couldn't have needed it at a better time. Thank you." I said giving him a kiss. 

We both washed up and got out of the shower and I just threw on some of his clothes and went downstairs to watch TV in the living room. "So what are we doing these three weeks that I'm down here?" I asked looking at him. I'm down here up until the holiday's and then I'll go back home to Chicago until New Years.

His eyes lit up. Well in a couple of days we have The Walk for Cancer that we do with my foundation and we're going to be going out to eat tonight with my parents and then tomorrow with my brother and his wife and then the day after that it's the walk for cancer and then the day after that, we're going somewhere for the remaining time you're here."  

I made a face at him like where the hell are you taking me. "I can't tell you where I'm taking you yet, but it's going to be great I promise you that. We're going somewhere from December 2nd-9th. Then we'll come back here for a couple of days and then we're going somewhere else the 12th-19th and I promise everything will be worth the wait." He said kissing me and I just accepted the fact that he'll never tell me until we're on our way there. 

I looked at the time and it was already 4:30 and I went back up to his room and dried my hair and straightened it and did my makeup and then I got dressed. (outfit in media)

Anthony said casual but fancy at the same time, so that's why I went with that top and the heels. In the heels, I still didn't come close to Ant's height and it made me bad, but it was cute how I would look up to him and smile.