Chapter 18

JULY 20TH, 2017 

It was finally an off day for all of us and today, we were having a party to reveal the gender of our baby. Kris and Jess are waiting a little longer to find out what their having. But they gave me the option of finding out early and I took the opportunity and ran with is. 

"Babe, do we really have to go all out with this party?" He said as he was hanging up blue and pink decorations and I just laughed and shook my head at him. "Of course we do! We're finding out if we're having a little boy or girl! It's an exciting time." I said going over to him and putting my arms around his neck. 

The only person that knows is Jess and we're going to be doing it that way for theirs too, I'm gonna know and get whatever the want to reveal the baby with in said color. We're going to be doing a baseball reveal where Anthony is gonna swing at the ball and it's going to explode. 

"Well he or she is really loved already then." He said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Who is even coming to this party today anyway?" He asked as he went back to decorating for me. 

"The whole team and their families. Your parents and brother, my parents and siblings." I said as I started to cook some food. My parents were going to grill and Laurie and John were bringing desserts and some of the team was bringing food too. 

I looked at the time and realized that the party started in an hour and I was nowhere near ready. "Do you need me anymore? I really need to shower and get ready." I said walking into the living room finding Anthony sitting on the couch. 

"Nope I'm all set, just waiting for everyone to get here." He said and I smiled and kissed him and made my way into our bathroom and got into the shower. I got out and dried my hair and did minimal makeup and went into my closet and changed into a pink and blue summer dress and put some sandals on. 

I hear commotion downstairs so I put a pair of earrings in and went downstairs. "There she is! God, pregnancy looks good on you sweetie." Laurie said as I walked downstairs and she gave me a hug. "Aw thank you Laurie, Anthony makes sure to tell me that everyday." I said as I went on to hug John.

"So do you know what you're having and you're doing this to tell us?" She asked and I laughed. "No we don't know. The only one who knows is Jess, Kris' fiancé." I said. "Ah yes, I heard she's pregnant too, is that true?" She asked as we walked into the kitchen to set up the food. 

"Yeah she is and we're due on the same day oddly enough." I said with laugh. "Now that's friend goals. You and Anthony are going to make such good parents." She said and I smiled. "Thank you, that means a lot." I said. 

"Paisley, your parents are here!" Anthony yelled to me from the living room. I excused myself from Laurie and went to see my parents. "There she is! I can't believe my baby is having a baby." My mom said as she gave me a hug. 

"Mom, please don't cry right now, you're going to make me cry." I said with a laugh as I went on to hug dad and my siblings. "I'm sorry, you're just my first born and it's surreal." She said and I smiled. "Trust me, I know it is. I can't believe it either." I said. 

We caught up on lives and whatnot and then that's when the team and their families started showing up and the party was in full swing. "So are you ready?" Jess asked as we were sitting outside with the other wives and the parents. 

"I don't think I'll ever be ready until he or she gets here. It won't feel real that I'm going to be a mom until then." I said. "It's crazy. I didn't think I was ready for Zion. But once they placed him in my arms, I knew I was ready to be a mom." Julianna Zobrist said.

"I can't wait for that moment. It's going to be the greatest of my life and I already know that he or she is going to have Anthony and I wrapped around their finger." I said and they all laughed. "If it's a girl, I can't wait to see how Anthony is with her." Brittany Arrieta said. 

"He's already talking about it! He won't let her date until she's 50! I'm going to have my hands full if it is." I said with a laugh. "Alright missy, let's get this thing done. I'm done waiting." Anthony said as he came over to our group. 

"Alright then, Jess go get that baseball." I said to her with a smile. "Alright everyone! I want to thank you all for coming here today. It's always a great time where we can all be together and just have fun and not talk about baseball for once." I said and everyone laughed. 

"So let's do what you all came here for today; find out what we're having!" I said and everyone cheered and got out their phones for pictures and videos. Jess handed me the ball and Kris handed Anthony his bat. 

"Are you ready?" I asked as I took steps back from him so he didn't whack me in the face. "I was born ready, let's find out what we're having baby." He said with a smile. I took a deep breath and underhanded threw the ball to him and he whacked it and blue powder was all around us. 

"WE'RE HAVING A BOY!" Anthony yelled and came over and hugged me. "We're having a boy baby. Can you believe it?!" I said and he kissed me. "Now I hope ours is a girl so they can date!" Jess said and Kris gave her a death stare. 

"What's that look for Kris?" I asked with a laugh and then Jess looked up and started laughing. "My daughter ain't dating no one till she's dead, even if we are having a girl." He said. "Wouldn't you rather have her possibly date our son rather than someone you don't know?" I asked and he thought about it and he knew I was right. 

"God I hate it when you're right." He said and everyone laughed. After we did the reveal, the party died down and then around 9, it was just Anthony and I sitting on our couch. "Ready to tell everyone what we're having?" I asked as I had Instagram open. 

"Let's do it babe. I love you." He said as he kissed me. "I love you too and your little mini me." I said with a smile. 

PaisleyUnderwood: It's another @/arizz_44 in the works guys, Baby BOY Rizzo will be joining the family!

Arizz_44: Can't wait to teach you how to play baseball little man, so excited to have a boy! @/paisleyunderwood,he's gonna be a momma's boy!