Chapter 15

*House for spring training^^*

FEBRUARY 8TH, 2017 

It's finally time to head to Arizona for Spring Training with Anthony. I couldn't wait to spend my first full season as a Cubs girlfriend and support my man every step of the way. Since everything that happened with Sam on New Year's, he's in jail for life and my life has not been better since the day he went in. 

I can't stop thinking about him though, like I feel bad for putting him in that position, but it needed to be done. Most of our stuff has been moved to Arizona already and now it's just time for me and Anthony to get there. 

"Babe are you ready to go?" Anthony yelled from downstairs. We were currently in Florida at his house. "Yeah, I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back to him as I put the last things in my carry on and grabbed it and my purse and headed downstairs. 

"Even with no makeup on you still look beautiful." He said as he kissed me. "You still know how to make a girl feel special everyday don't ya?" I said as he grabbed our luggage and brought it out to the car. 

"I mean you're the one still with me aren't ya?" He said and I laughed. "True true. So how long are we here for?" I asked as he started to drive to the airport. "We're here until March 29th and then we have to head to Houston for the last games of Spring Training and then we start the season." He said. 

"Are we going to live together in Chicago, or at separate places?" I asked, we hadn't really talked about it, but now would be a good time to talk about it, I guess. "I mean that's really up to you I guess. I would love to live with you and have you there when I come home from road trips, but again it's totally up to you." He said as we pulled into the parking garage. 

"I mean I wouldn't mind living with you, it would get pretty lonely without you there when you're on road trips." I said as we started to walk into the airport. "I'll get you an animal or something, or you could just come with me all the time." He said. 

I honestly have thought about traveling with him all the time, but I feel like it would be too stressful for me. "I'll take you up on the idea of getting a cat or a dog." I said with a laugh as we went through security. 

"Where would we live though? Do you want to move in with me, or me move in with you?" He asked as we were walking towards our gate. "I mean I have the big house on the outskirts of the city which is kind of close to Wrigley and I love my house and I'm not giving that up." I said and he laughed as we sat down. 

"I agree with you. So, it's settled. I'm moving in with you when I get back to Chicago." He said looking at me with that big smile of his. I matched his smile and kissed him. "I can't believe this is my first full season as a Cubs girlfriend, I'm excited." I said with a smile. 

"I'm excited for you to meet all the other wives and girlfriends, they're going to love you." He said as our flight was being called. "Actually Kris texted me today and said he wants to out to dinner with the two of us and his fiancé, are you down for that?" He asked as we sat down in our seats. 

"Yeah that's totally fine." I said with a smile and then it was time to take off. 5 hours later and we were finally landing in Pheonix. I sighed feeling the heat as soon as I stepped off the plane and I love the heat, I mean I grew up in Chicago and the cold I was used to but nothing compared to the heat. 

Anthony already had his cars here for the both of us for the month and a half we were here, so we got an Uber to the house and it wasn't much, just enough for the both of us for the time being. 

"Home sweet home." He said as he opened up the front door. I couldn't believe that we had made it this far. Honestly, I thought Anthony and I would have broken up due to the distance of the both of us. But since I'm not touring, I get to watch him live out his dream and be that supportive girlfriend. 

"Are you excited to be here?" He asked as we were getting ready for dinner with Kris and Jessica. "I mean yeah, I get to watch you do the things you love and explore a new state. What's not to be excited about?" I asked as I put my earrings in. 

"I don't know. Do you really know what you're getting into though by moving in with me?" He asked and I sighed. "I mean I can only imagine what it is, but honestly no I don't." I said walking back into the bedroom and sitting on the bed with him. 

"It's going to be rough, but the other WAGs are always going to be there for you, they're super close. I won't be home all the time, I can assure you that. You're going to have to become a travel planner, an agent and a master packer, think you can handle that?" He asked and I smiled. 

"I can handle any challenge that comes my way and I'm sure I'm going to do just fine. As long as I get a puppy or a kitten to keep me company when I don't travel with you." I said and he laughed and I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I mean I think I can arrange for that to happen." He said. "Really? You just made me happier than I already am with you." I said and he kissed me. "Alright now come on, we can't be late to dinner." He said standing up and holding his hand out for me to take. 

"I love you Paisley." He said as he hugged me and I smiled into his shoulder. "I love you too Anthony, more than you'll ever know." 

A/N: Yes, I'm back! But this book will have very slow updates, so be on the lookout, can wait to get back into this book!