Chapter 6

NOVEMBER 28TH, 2016 

Well this last month of touring has been a whirlwind. Anthony has been with me the whole time and I went back to Chicago for Thanksgiving and Anthony went back to Ft. Lauderdale FL to spend the holiday with his family. 

Now we are in Utah and Anthony is still in Florida and I was flying out tonight after my show to go meet his family, nerve-wracking but he's met my family so it's only right that I meet his. 

I can't wait to get this show over and then hop on a plane and get to see my guy. Yeah, we really haven't made things official yet on social media but we are boyfriend and girlfriend basically, but the media is already doing all those rumors for us. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I picked it up and it was Anthony. "Hello?" I said going through my stuff to make sure I had everything packed and ready to go right after the show. "Hello beautiful what are you up to?" He asked and I smiled when he called me beautiful. 

"Nothing much, just making sure I have everything packed and ready to go so I can leave right after the show to come and see you." I said. "I can't wait for you to get here babe, I miss you so much." 

"I know I miss you too, I'm gonna sing my heart out tonight and then be all giddy when I step off that plane and see you standing there." He laughed. "I know, I'm literally going to run up to you and kiss you and sweep you off your feet." 

I blushed even though he couldn't see me. "So when are we going to tell people about us?" I asked getting up from the floor and sitting on my bed. "I don't know, when do you want to tell them?" He asked. 

"How about now, both post pictures on Instagram? I know I have a lot that I can use." I said with a laugh. "Yeah we can do that." He said and we talked for a little bit more and then we hung up so we both could post the pictures. 

"PaisleyUnderwood: A little man candy for your Monday(;" (picture in media)

"arizz_44: She's a keeper(:"

I'm glad I have a photographer to capture all these great moments on tour and I'm really sad that it's ending

I got all my stuff and I went over to the arena to go through the whole pre concert stage. 

Anthony had texted me before I went on and told me good luck and that he couldn't wait to see me which gave me an extra burst of energy to go through this show. 

The show went by too quick and it was one of the biggest shows we had put on during the tour and of course we had to go out big and there were pranks throughout the show and most of them on me and the band and it was a great time. 

I finished the encore and went backstage and changed real quick and got all my stuff and got into the car and went to the airport. 

I got out my phone and texted Anthony right before I took off. About to take off see you very soon Mr. Rizzo<3

I put my phone on airplane mode and finally we took off. Seven long hours late, I was finally in Ft. Lauderdale and I basically slept the whole freaking time so actually it wasn't that long. 

But the sun was just starting to come up by the time I landed and as we pulled to a stop I saw Anthony standing there in a t-shirt and sweatpants looking very tired but still looking very hot and I couldn't stop smiling and bouncing in my seat. 

The plane came to a stop and then opened the door and I grabbed my stuff and flew off the plane and into Anthony's arms. "I missed you so much." I said in his ear and I pulled back and he kissed me. 

"I missed you too. Let's get you home to sleep." He said and I nodded and we both grabbed my stuff and put it into his car and went off to his house. We got there in about twenty minutes and then we brought all my stuff inside and I changed into one of his shirts and we both crawled into bed and passed out.