Story Info

All of my books are spinoffs of each other and can be read as stand-alones:

I'm With The Billionaire: Jake Santiago and Victoria Hale

Loving The Billionaire: Amy Décaríe and Ian Hall

For Your Eyes Only: Xavier Hale and Zahra Hadid

The Sound of Music: Jace Wang and Jocelyn Grace

Love at First Sight: Lucian Vernier and Xiaoxi "Rose" Zhao

His Obsession: Isabella Hernandez and Sebastian Santiago

Saving Her: Sara Santiago and Adrian Henderson

Shattered: (Short Story) Sara Santiago and Aiden Décaríe; Sara Santiago and Adam Forbes

Forever Yours: Aiden Décaríe and Jade Anderson

~~~

Okay, so now that we've gotten that out of the way.

Hi!

My name is Sazeda and this is the first original book I've written on Wattpad. I'm going to warn you now: this may be the worst book you've ever read. It will be very cliché.

Only the prologue is in third person. The rest is in first person unless otherwise noted.

So if you decide to read it, thanks and enjoy!

~Sazeda

~~

Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her. Every guy wanted to be with her.

At the age of 14, her mother died and her family fell into debt, leaving her family poor and hopeless.

Three years later, a debt her father hadn't paid resurfaced. Without any money left, her father agrees to give Victoria away to pay for the money he owes.

Thrust into the role of Jacob "Jake" Santiago's fake fiancée, Victoria needs to learn to adjust to the cold and rude young man. He doesn't make it easy. With no details, she is forced to become the person she left behind three years ago. She is forced to become someone who died three years ago.

And with her new role in the spotlight, old enemies are now free to come out of the shadows.

~~

Epigraph

Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness

~~

Start Date: 06/26/2016

End Date: 08/27/2020

~~

Also a side note: the age difference between the two main characters is three years and I will be frank: I was an idiot when I first started writing this lmao I did not realize how wrong it was to have them at the ages that they were. I realize that now and when I go back to edit, it will definitely be the first thing I change. If it helps you guys (I know it will definitely help me) please imagine it so that Victoria is twenty years old (I think that makes sense). And when I come back to edit, I will definitely change it.

If you guys can look past that and read on, I'd be grateful and appreciative. Thank you so much for reading.

Copyright © 2016

Sazeda Kabir. All rights reserved. No parts of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.