He Takes You Out

Hidan-

You were taking a long relaxing shower when your phone rang. You jumped out, leaving the shower running. It was a strange numbers but you answered it anyways, "Hello?" You heard a familiar voice on the other end, "Hey bitch! So how about that date?" You face-palmed at his 'attempt' at flattery. You said, "Yeah, I won the bet so I get to pick where dickhead." He scoffed through the phone and said, "Yeah, yeah. What the fuck ever. where do you want to go? It better not be stupid or cliche." You snickered at him and said, "Listen here asshole, If you're taking me out then stop calling me bitch and being a prick. Now let me think, hm, how about the carnival that just came to town." He seemed to like the idea and replied, "Alright that sounds entertaining but lets face the fucking facts here, I'm not going to stop cussing or any of that bullshit. I like a woman that has the same fire and shoots that shit right back at me." You laugh at yourself a bit and say, "That's very true, okay I'll show you some fucking fire." 

You tell him your address and tell him to pick you up at seven thirty and not to be late. He agrees and you hang up the phone to jump back in the shower to hurry up and get ready. You were actually excited. When he showed up it was seven twenty-nine. Wow, score one for Hidan for punctuality. You ran to the door and swung it open. Hidan was standing there in your doorway looking sexy as fuck. You really needed to step up your game so you pull him through the doorway by his shirt and say, "I'll be right back. Stay here." He laughed a bit and said, "Hurry up woman! I was on time and your being fucking slow!" You shot him a glare and flipped him off before running to your bedroom to put on some makeup. 

You ran out of your room and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him outside and you both started running towards the carnival. You were actually enjoying yourself when you got there. You both had a huge smile on your faces as you headed to the Ferris Wheel. When you reached the top the ride paused and Hidan turned to face you and sighed. He spoke up saying, "(y/n), listen. I've had a lot of fun tonight. So how about going out with me again?" Wow he didn't cuss for once and actually called you by your name. You said, "Okay, that sounds nice.Thanks for bringing me here. It really was fun." Once the ride was over he offered to walk you home. You both talked about yourselves the whole way. Kind of like a twenty questions game. By the time you reached your door, he quickly said, "Well, Goodnight." You nodded your head and went inside and then to bed.

Deidara-

Before you both headed to the ramen shop together he took you by the infirmary to get your hand bandaged. Thankfully it was just a minor injury so it didn't affect you going to eat with Deidara. On the way to the ramen shop you and Deidara told each other about yourselves. He told you about him being a member of the Akatsuki. It didn't bother you that he was considered a criminal. He didn't seem like a bad guy to you. when you got to the ramen shop you both sat down and ordered your food. As you sat there eating you noticed that Deidara kept looking at you even out of the corner of his eye. Every time you noticed him looking you would blush. He spoke up, "(y/n) you are beautiful, like a masterpiece. I just felt like I should say that, hm." His words made you blush an even darker shade of red. 

He was being such a gentleman and it was very impressive. You stuttered out, "Thank you Deidara, that's very sweet." He smiled brightly and said, "I'm sorry about that, I have a really hard time keeping stuff in, hm. I know that we just today and that might have been awfully sudden, hm." There he went again stunning you with his words. You both continued chatting to one another about your lives and families and likes and dislikes. When you both got done eating he paid for you both and wouldn't make any exceptions. He offered to walk you home and you gladly agreed. You led him to your home not far from the shop you two ate at. When You reached your front door you said, "Thank you for taking me out and walking me home. Maybe we can do it again some time." he said in return, "That would be nice (y/n), hm." He quickly wrote down his phone number on a piece of paper and you did the same. After you exchanged information he told you good night and left. You were left with a really good feeling about him.