He confesses/First kiss

You two have been talking and hanging out for two months now and you really like him. The problem is that you don't know how he feels about you so you try to act like nothing is going on between the two of you except for friendship. You offer to go out somewhere but he wants to stay in.

Hidan-

"(Y/n), let's just stay in tonight. I have a fucking head splitting migrane." You giggle a little bit and say, "If you would quit fucking yelling all the time that wouldn't happen but okay I guess. Do you want to watch movies?" He grunted at you and yelled, "My headache ain't from yelling bitch!" You glared at him for a moment and grabbed the collar of his shirt. You drew your fist back ready to punch him for yet again calling you a bitch. You yelled, "Listen here dickface! Stop calling me a bitch! I'm not a fucking dog!!!" He kind of sweat-dropped for a second. Instead of yelling back at you he grabbed your face on each side and pulled you into himself. He planted his lips on yours. 

You were shocked but then kissed him back. Your eyes fluttered shut and you melted into his arms as he kissed you with fiery passion. He pulled back and you were both panting for air. You sat there silently as you looked at him. You blushed and he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and he said, "You don't know how fucking long I've wanted to do that." You blush a deeper shade of red and said, "So what does that mean.. for us?" He just looked at you for a second as you looked at him questioningly. He cleared is throat and said, "It means your mine, bitc- ahem- I mean woman! You don't understand how fucking bad I've wanted you, to hold you, to kiss you! Damn it! You make my head go wild when I think of you. I just want you to be mine." 

You look into his eyes with your own starry ones trying to see if he meant what he said. You didn't see any deception so you said, "Okay Hidan. I'll be yours but I'm only giving you one chance. I don't want my heart to be broken." He wrapped you tightly in his arms and swung you around in circles. He put you down but kept you in his arms and said, "I only need one fucking chance babe. I've never felt like this before." he silently prayed to Lord Jashin for letting him have you and to give him guidance so he don't fuck up by being an idiot. He pulled you back in and kissed you roughly on the lips.

Deidara-

"Can we just stay in tonight (y/n)? I would rather just spend some time together, un." Deidara said quietly. "Sure, that's fine with me. I can order some food and have it delivered if you'd like." You said kindly with a smile. "Okay but I'm paying for it and don't argue with me on this one, un." You smile at him and agree. While you were waiting for the food you asked Deidara if he wanted to wrestle with you. You loved when you two would wrestle together. He always won but you got better each time and it wasn't like he actually hurt you anyways.

You both got into stance and you lunged at him first. You both went at each other playing around. Finally he you pinned him down, claiming your victory by gloating while you kept him pinned down. You slowly stopped laughing when you realize that you were sittin on him in a position that was... Sexual. You started to blush and tired to get up. When you did, he grabbed your arms and flipped you over. He had you pinned down and was leaned over top of you. His hair was spilling over his shoulders and the tips were touching your floor; his face was hovering over yours by just inches. You two were deeply staring into each others eyes. 

He leaned in and kissed you tenderly on the lips and you readily returned the kiss. The kiss was romantic and gave you chills. The kiss deepened and picked up pace. He let go of your arms and you slid them around his neck while your fingers gently wrapped into his hair helping you to pull him closer. Suddenly the doorbell rang and you both jumped up quickly and blushed deeply at each other. He finger combed his hair as he walked to the door; he accepted the food and paid the delivery person. He shut the door quietly and sat the food on the coffee table in front of you on the couch. Neither one of you said anything or moved for several minutes.