Kisame Part 2

***I wont be writing 'Your First Time' for Kisame unless it is requested more than once***

Favorite rap song

Favorite rock song

You move in with him

"(Y/N)! I have some great news!" Kisame was running towards you while you were practicing your backstroke in the lake that the two of you regularly swam at together.

You quickly paused and swam to the shore. Once you climbed out of the water you wrung the water from your (h/l) (h/c). "What's up Kisa?"

He grinned widely, "I spoke with my leader, Pein, and he said he is looking for someone to join our group and I mentioned you and he agreed! Now you don't have to live alone! Come on! Let's get your stuff and go!"

You giggled at him lightly as he grabbed your hand in his and began pulling you along behind him toward your house to pack your belongings. "Kisame, what if they change their minds? Then I won't have anywhere to live at all?"

"Don't worry about it (y/n), I've gotten everything figured out. Just trust me."

You nodded in agreement and decided to just trust him because what is love without trust.

~TIME SKIP~

Once you arrived at the not-so-secret secret Akatsuki base you introduced yourself to everyone who mostly just gave grumbles in response. Kisame led you to the room that the two of you would be sharing and helped you put away your belongings.

You spotted a fish tank in one corner of the room and noticed three little fish swimming around, "Kisa, you didn't tell me you had fish!" You ran up to the tank and began 'awww'ing the little creatures.

"Yes, their names are Guppie, Smudge, and Marlow."

"Those names are great!" You turned back to the tank then said to the fish, "Hi there little buddies! You are so cute!"

Kisame chuckled at you and wrapped you in a huge hug.

Pet names you call each other

You call him- Kisa, Flounder

He calls you- Sweetheart, Little Mermaid, Girly

He walks in on you in the shower

You decided to take a peaceful shower while waiting for Kisame to wake up. Today was his day off from missions so he decided to sleep in but you were restless so you got up.

While distracted from the steam coming from the water relaxing your tense muscles you didn't hear the bathroom door open,  "(Y/n), do you mind if I join you?"

You gave a questioning sounding,  "Yes."

He quickly jumped in behind you,  "I said yes as in, 'Yes I mind' not 'Yes, join me'. I'm trying to relax, not be perved on."

"I won't perv on you (y/n). I promise. I just want to shower with you." He said in earnest.

"Fine but if you make one wrong move, I'll shove you out." You mumbled with a sigh of defeat.

"I won't do that, I promise. Now pass me the soap."

You tease him

"Hey Flounder, you wanna come swimming with me?"  You whispered suggestively in his ear with your arms slung around his neck. You were wearing your favorite one piece bathing suit that looked like mermaid scales.

"You know I do Girly. Lead the way. You pulled him behind you and down to the lake a little ways through the woods. You let go of his hand and strutted your stuff as you went behind a large boulder and dramatically stripped your one piece off throwing it at the shark man from behind the boulder. 

Kisame sent a wolf whistle your way. You stepped out from behind the boulder in your bikini that was hidden underneath the one-piece. Kisame sweatdropped at your behavior, "That is so unfair (y/n). You're a tease."

You laughed at him and dived into the lake with him chasing behind you.

How You Sleep

Kisame awkwardly enough sleeps completely naked, sprawled out like a starfish with the blankets jumbled around himself. You on the other hand sleep in a t-shirt and a pair of his boxers that he refused to wear to bed, saying that he thought they made his legs feel tangled up. You managed to snuggle into him however you found possible.