Kisame Part 1

Heyy everybody,  I've been on a hiatus for a while and I finally feel more like myself again and felt like it was timw to start writing again. This is also what has been taking me forever! I really felt like adding Kisame into this. I figured y'all would enjoy it. (and it was requested by a few people)! Anyways, enjoy :)

~~

How You Meet-

You were hanging out by a beautiful lake by yourself, walking across stones that were barely submerged when you stepped on a slippery rock. You lost your balance and fell in, hitting your head on a sharp rock on your way down. As you slipped from consciousness, you felt something grab at you, then everything went black.

You woke up cold and wet on the grass. You grumbled from the migraine splitting through your head and reached to the back of your head, feeling bandages that were a bit damp. You brought your hand to your face and saw a bit of blood on your fingers. You sat up slowly, still somewhat in a daze. "Woah there! Be careful! Don't sit up too fast, you lost a good bit of blood from that wound on your head!" You turned your head to the side to see a tall man with blue tinted skin walking towards you.

"What happened?" You mumbled as you rubbed your eyes. "You were walking across rocks and slipped. You busted your head open on your way down. Why were you alone out here anyway?" You looked up at the man who was now looming over you. "Um, I.. I got bored of sitting at home with nothing to do so I went exploring and found this place. It's so peaceful." "Okay I get that but why were you crossing on the rocks instead of just swimming?"

"I.. don't know how.. I never learned." The man scoffed and said, "Well how about I teach you how to swim." You looked at him confused and replied, "Okay, that sounds fun. My name is (y/n) (l/n)." He smiled at you, flashing his sharp, shark-like teeth and said, "Kisame Hoshigaki." He reached out his hand to you and you took it without hesitation. Once you were standing, you thanked him for saving you. "I will be around this area for a while so whenever you want to start learning to swim just come by here. I will know when you arrive." You nodded and said goodbye. As you walked away, you thought to yourself, 'Wow, he is amazing.'

He Takes You Out-

You found yourself smiling as you ran towards the lake that you had first met Kisame at and couldn't help but think, 'Man I wish my head would have healed faster.' You had waited to return to the lake until the wound on your head was mostly healed before you got it wet. You approached the lake and took in the view, the water glistening in the bright sunlight, warmth radiating off of the rocks that had recently injured you. You could hear the distant chirping of the birds flying overhead and the rushing of the waterfall.

Just as you were going to sit down you heard a familiar voice behind you, "I started to think you wouldn't come back for those swimming lessons." You turned quickly and met Kisame with a smile, "I wanted my head to heal a bit before I soaked it in lake water." He smiled softly at you and said, "Ah yes. I take it that it is healed then?" You nodded and replied, "I brought a bathing suit with me so I wouldn't have to walk home with soaked clothes again." He nodded towards a large rock, "You can change over there. I'll get in." With that, you took off to the rock, turning your head to look over your shoulder at him.

He pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned and muscular abdomen. He dove in the water and popped up. You caught yourself before you could face plant into the rock from staring. You quickly put your (f/c) bathing suit on and stepped out into the clearing. You were awestruck by the sight of the waterfall cascading down the rocks and disappearing into the unknown depths just below. As if in a trance, you walked forward, stepping into the chilly water. Kisame was swimming on his back a few feet further from you.

As the day flew by, you found yourself learning how to swim. You were having genuine fun with Kisame and dreaded when you would have to part ways. Sure enough, the sun was setting and he said, "I think it's about time to call it a day (y/n)." You hid the disappointment as you said, "Same time tomorrow?" He smiled widely at you and nodded his head. You returned the smile and you both waved goodbye, voing your separate ways.

He Confesses/First Kiss-

You two have been talking and hanging out for two months now and you really like him. The problem is that you don't know how he feels about you so you try to act like nothing is going on between the two of you except for friendship. You offer to go out somewhere but he wants to stay in.

Kisame was currently pacing in your living room as you were in the kitchen preparing food for the evening. You heard him approaching so you turned around to face him, "(y/n), I have to tell you something but I don't want it to mess up what we have." You tilted your head to the side to examine his expression. He looked flustered and stressed. "Kisame, nothing will ruin what we have unless you are about to tell me that you kill puppies for fun; which I doubt."

"Heh, no. I like to drown fish though." You burst into a fit of laughter at him making him grin. "Listen (y/n). I want you to be my girlfriend." You instantly froze and blushed a deep shade of red. You both stood silently in your kitchen.

You began to smile and said, "I would like that." He smiled and wrapped you in his arms, kissing you deeply to which you kissed back eagerly. Suddenly a loud buzzing sounded from the oven, startling both of you.

You Meet His Partner-

Kisame was swimming in the lake while you pulled your clothes off to expose your bathing suit that you were wearing underneath. Right as you were about to step into the cool water you felt an odd presence behind you.

You turned around seeing a raven haired man standing there a few feet away making you scream and run into the water, wrapping yourself onto Kisame's back to hide. Kisame laughed loudly and said, "Calm down (y/n), this is Itachi Uchiha. My partner." You blushed and climbed off of Kisame apologizing to Itachi for screaming.

You whispered to Kisame, "He doesn't talk much, does he." Kisame held in a smal laugh at your remark. "Anyways, Itachi, this is (y/n). My girlfriend." Itachi held out his hand to you to shake. You grasped his hand and shook it as he mumbled, "Itachi." You smiled sweetly at the man as your hands dropped. "Kisame, we need to be going now." Kisame sighed and nodded as he pecked your lips and said goodbye.

He Says, "I Love You"-

The two of you have continued meeting at the lake and at your home; regardless of how far away he was on missions. Today was one of those days. The two of you were currently enjoying yourselves at your kitchen table making katsudon together. It was your favorite (sorry if you're vegetarian or vegan) and Kisame had never had it before so you had decided to teach him how to make it. While you were frying the pork cutlets, Kisame was sautee-ing the rest of the ingredients in the large wok, asking for your assistance every once in a while.

Once the two of you had successfully made your meal and was sitting at the  table, you waited anxiously for him to try a bite. He dropped the chopsticks back into the bowl as his face lit up with delight while he announced, "I love this (y/n)! Almost as much as I love you!"

You blushed furiously and said, "Thank you Kisame, you helped me cook it!" You blushed even deeper when you finished your statement with, "and I love you too!"

The two of you happily enjoyed the food you had prepared together, holding hands on the table, eating with the other.