He Says, "I Love You"

I figured that your boyfriend should tell you he loves you before y'all do the do lol so I really enjoying writing these and I just want to let you know that the first time scenario is going to be pretty long with plenty of juicy details for my readers.

~Courtney-Chan

Hidan-

Hidan showed up at your door acting very upset about something but he wouldn't tell you what was wrong. "Hidan, Just tell me whats bothering you and I can help you fix the problem." He stopped and looked at you for a moment without saying anything. Wow, there must have really been something bothering him for him to be quiet for a full minute. "I'm going fucking crazy (y/n)! I tried  praying to Lord Jashin to help me but someone is being an ass right now on the helping end of his loyal, favorite worshipper!"

You led him through your house to the kitchen and made the two of you something quick to eat while he ranted on about how Jashin was being unfair to him and how he figured Jashin was unhappy with him for whatever reason. You listened half-heartedly as you stared into his magenta eyes. Surprisingly enough you noticed that even though he was raising hell right now his eyes never wavered from you.

You let your eyes roll across his half-naked body as you nodded your head pretending to hear what he was saying. You thought to yourself, 'Wow, I can't believe this but I think I'm in love with this asshole.' you didn't even notice when he stopped talking and looked at you intently.

He snapped his fingers at you to bring back your attention. "(y/n) I don't know what the fuck you're thinking about but I love you." What? Did you hear him right? Did the ruthless Hidan just say he loves you? You didn't waste anytime before you blurted, "I love you too!"

Deidara-

The two of you were outside sparring because you begged him to help you train to be a better ninja. He agreed to throwing kunai instead of bombs and you were dodging them easily. Suddenly you tripped over your own feet and fell, landing on your hands and knees. Deidara stopped and ran towards you to make sure you were okay. he yelled, "(y/n)! Are you okay, un?!" you stood up slowly dusting your knees off and said with a hint of sarcasm, "Yeah! I think I'm going to survive, I'm not sure yet, its 50/50." He stopped and looked at you with a goofy look on his face and said, "Okay miss smart-ass, un. Anyways, I wanted to show you something, follow me, un!" He took off running and you followed behind him thinking to yourself, 'Damn he is fast.' You saw him standing still and quickly stopped right beside him on the edge of a cliff. 

Your eyes followed where he was looking at and you noticed that it was getting rather dark outside. The moon was already shining and he looked at you with his heart-melting grin and held out his hand for you to take as he said, "(y/n) come with me, un." You took his hand and he pulled you over the edge of the cliff with him. You screamed thinking you were going to plummet to your untimely death with this blonde psycho. You were surprised when a giant white bird broke your fall. You knew that he traveled via clay bird but you had never actually been on it because of your fear of heights which you were to embarrassed to mention.

You looked over the edge of the bird and screamed again as you jumped onto Deidara holding tightly to him for dear life. he chuckled a bit and looked down into your (e/c) eyes with his brilliant blue ones. He didn't have his camera on his left eye for once which was a pleasant change. He held you close and said, "I want you to close your eyes tight and I'm going to count down from three and when I say zero I want you to look up in the sky, un." You nodded your head and closed your eyes. 

You felt the bird you were on rise higher up, "Three..." The bird swooped down, "Two..." You could hear water rushing near you, "One..." You felt deidara sit you down in his lap, "Zero, un." Your eyes shot open and as you looked you saw a beautiful waterfall and the full moon was high in the sky. You heard an explosion and looked towards the sound and your heart melted as you read what it said, "I Love You".  You squealed and turned towards Deidara as you said, "I love you too Dei!" You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips.