How You Sleep

Can someone just slap me because I literally had to force myself not to lick my dirty ass computer screen just now. My eyes have been blessed by Jashin-Sama when I saw this picture of Itachi. Yummmm.

~~

Hidan-

He sleeps in only his underwear and you sleep in a big shirt and your underwear. He lays all over the bed like a starfish and you steal the covers from him and kick him when he starts moving around too much. He sometimes tries to get the cover back but you keep a death grip on it and roll into it to make a cocoon. 

Deidara-

You sleep in a sweet and peaceful cuddle ball with Deidara being the big spoon. He sleeps shirtless with pajama pants on and you wear his boxers and a big shirt. His mouth hands sometimes drool on you but you make him sleep with his fist balled up so they can't.

Sasori-

He wears his boxers and a t-shirt and you sleep in his boxers with a sports bra. He lays flat on his back with you while you sleep listening to you breathe. You sleep on your side with your head on his chest and an arm wrapped around him with his arm around your shoulder and plays with your hair.

Pein-

He sleeps on his stomach with both hands under his pillow to hold his head up a little higher. You sleep in the same position as him with your feet uncovered. He sleeps nude and you sleep in your panties and sports bra.

Itachi-

He sleeps in only his boxers and you sleep in booty shorts and his shirt. You cuddle up into his side and tuck your head in the side of his neck with your leg over his legs. He lays on his back with his arms around you.

Tobi/Obito-

He sleeps in his shirt and boxers and you also sleep in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. he cuddles up to you while you lay on your back with your arms over your face. He wraps his arm around your waist and lays his head on your boobs.

Kakuzu-

He sleeps shirtless with a pair of basketball shorts. You sleep in your panties and a tank top. he sleeps facing you on his side and you sleep facing him on your side too. The two of you end up moving around a lot once you are asleep. You woke up one morning with him on his stomach and you laying almost completely on top of him.