Their Partner Flirts With You

Hidan-

Pein sent Hidan on a small mission early that morning, you were sitting in the kitchen waiting on him to get back. You heard someone come in the room and walk to the fridge. Of course it was Kakuzu. He sat across from you and said, "(y/n), what do you see in that idiot?" I thought about it for a second, "He is full of adventure, passionate and he is misunderstood."

Kakuzu rolled his eyes and said, "Well if you ever find that his company is no longer pleasing, I will gladly step in to 'please' you." You jump from your seat yelling, "What the fuck?! I would NEVER do that to Hidan!! I love him you greedy bastard!!" Kakuzu stood up and looked you in the eyes as you stood your ground. He finally said, "Good answer." He turned around and walked off.

Deidara-

Deidara was gone to get more clay and you were getting bored. You knocked on Sasori's door and walked in. He was sitting at his desk, working on a puppet. "(Y/n). I suppose you are bored." He said without turning around. You sat down in his other chair and said, "Yes, Dei left to get more clay and there is nothing to do, so I'm taking up your offer for ever wanting to talk about anything because it's something to do while I wait." Sasori turned around in his swivel chair and closed his eyes, "What would you like to talk about then?" You sat for a second thinking then said, "Well Danna, I've been curious about how you make your puppets.. from humans.. isn't it gross?"

He looked at you plainly and replied, "It definitely isn't something for the faint of hearts, but no it isn't gross. It's fascinating finding what makes the human body tick. I haven't exactly done too much work on the female body." You looked at him with a questioning glance and he said, "I would love to experiment with your body. what do you say (y/n), would you choose me and be my personal experiment of the female body?"

It took you a second to grasp what he was saying. Once you did you stood up and yelled, "Hell no! I love Deidara! Why would I ever leave him to be with you so you could experiment on me?! That's rediculous Sasori! Have you lost your mind?!" As you stomped out of his room he said, "(y/n)?" You turned around and yelled, "What?!" He crossed his arms and said, "I am pleased with your response. It's pleasing to know that you are faithful to my partner, no matter the situation." You blushed and flipped him the middle finger as you walked out, slamming the door behind you.

Sasori-

Sasori was busy creating another puppet and asked you to step out so you didn't have to see blood and guts. You were busy watching TV when Deidara came in the living room. He plopped down and said, "Is Danna making a new puppet, un?" You turned towards him and simply said, "Yes, he is." He grinned at you at replied, "Why do you like him so much (y/n), hm? He has no emotions and his art is a disgusting process, hm. You could be with me and I could give you what he can't, un. Emotions, understanding and quite simply not kick you out so I could pull out peoples organs, yeah." You glared at him and said, " Well Deidara, Danna's art isn't disgusting, it is beautiful but has it's moments, like yours. Your art is overly destructive, sloppy and quite frankly, pointless."

You paused for a second to let the first bit of your lecture sink in then continued, "He does have emotions, he just doesn't show them to people that are unworthy of them. He didn't kick me out of the room, he asked me to and I agreed. Also, I don't Like Sasori, I love him, so therefore, you will NEVER have a chance." He looked at you a bit shocked and said, "Well, thank you for the detailed description, yeah." You rolled your eyes at him and said, "I suggest you leave me alone or else." He smiled widely and responded, "As you wish, hm." Once he was about to leave the room he turned around and said, "By the way, you answered correctly, yeah. I was testing your true intentions, un." He winked at you and darted out of the room in just the right amount of time to dodge the vase you threw at him. You mumbled to yourself, "Sneaky bastard."