You Meet His Partner

Hey everybody, I hope your're enjoying these so far. I love writing them. I know they are pretty long but some of them won't be so long because the length is what takes me so long to update so, sorry about that. This one will be kinda short though. Oh and also Deidara will have two parts (one for Sasori and one for Tobi) you can choose which one to read or just read both. Please leave comments and vote if you like it and please feel free to leave suggestions. On to the story :)
~Courtney-Chan

~~

Hidan-

You were anxiously waiting on Hidan outside of town when you suddenly bumped into a tall scary looking man covered in stitches that was wearing a mask. He glared down at you and it made you feel like you were shrinking smaller and smaller under his icy gaze. "You must be the woman Hidan goes on and on about constantly." The man said in a deep voice that was just as intimidating as his appearance. "Umm, yeah I guess I am and who are you?" you said quietly while you slowly backed up and for the second time that day you backed into someone again. 

You felt familiar hands snake around your waist you instantly breathed a breath of relief. Hidan spoke up," Kakuzu you don't have to be so fucking scary all the time for Jashin sake." He then turned you around to look at you and said, "I hope you weren't actually afraid of this giant pansy because then I would really have to fucking laugh at that." You just looked at him and squeaked out, "N-n-no of course not. There is nothing scary about a stitched up giant hovering over top of me giving me a death glare. That's not fucking scary at all." Hidan could hear the sarcasm in your voice at the end and started laughing like a maniac.

Deidara- (Sasori)

You saw Deidara walking out of the woods and you could hear him arguing with someone you couldn't see yet. "Sasori, my man, you don't understand true art obviously, un. True art is fleeting. It's here one minute then gone the next, that's what makes it art, un." The mystery person, whom he called Sasori, spoke up, "No you stupid brat, art is eternal beauty like my puppets, or should I say.. myself. True art lasts forever. It withstands the destruction of time. The only fleeting art I've ever seen is when I flush the toilet, idiot." 

Once you heard him say that you broke off in hysterical laughter. That was probably the funniest thing you'd ever heard anyone say to Deidara about art. By that time they had reached you and Deidara was fuming mad and the next thing you know he is challenging Sasori. You cleared your throat and flicked him in the forehead and said, "Deidara, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because his opinion is different from yours doesn't mean he is wrong. So suck it up buttercup." You could have swore that you heard a snort of laughter from Sasori as you shut your boyfriend up. 

Deidara- (Tobi)

You saw your blonde headed boyfriend walking up to you and you called out to him, "Hey! Deidara! I wanted to show you something!" You noticed an annoyed look on his face and before you knew it a man in a swirly orange mask had pounced on you squealing, "Tobi is a good boy! Tobi caught you before grumpy butt got you pretty lady!" You were kind of confused so you just sat there with a weird look on your face for a full ten seconds. 

Deidara came running up screaming at the childish man, "Get off my girlfriend you idiot, un!" He knocked Tobi off of you and picked you up off the ground and said, "I'm so sorry for the moron clobbering you to the ground like that, un. Now what did you want to show me, un?" The two of you stepped over top of Tobi still lying on the ground as you led Deidara to an empty field that you found while exploring the woods outside of your home. 

Sasori-

"(y/n) I want you to meet my partner, Deidara." Sasori said a bit bitterly. You didn't understand what his distaste for his partner was all about so you approached cautiously. "Hello Deidara, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you." you held out your hand to shake his and he awkwardly shook your hand saying, "So (y/n) has he tried drilling his nonsense about art being eternal into your head, un? Because it isn't. It's fleeting like my art, un. There for everyone to momentarily admire before it explodes into artistic glory, un." Sasori started huffing and puffing as Deidara spoke and you understood why he seemed so frustrated at first.