He Walks In On You In The Shower

Hidan-

 You walked into the bathroom and stripped off your clothes and hopped into the running shower. As you began washing your hair you noticed a small, cool draft coming in past the curtain. You shrugged it off assuming it was the air conditioning kicking on. You heard someone clear their throat and you peeked out of the curtain but didn't see anyone and the door was shut and locked. You returned to the water, rinsing out your hair. You turned around leaving your eyes shut so no stray bubbles would get in your eyes and reached for the conditioner but your hand collided with... what was that... you felt it, warm and firm... your hand raised higher felling something chest-like. Your hand went lower and felt something "else". Your eyes shot open as you screamed. 

You were pushed against the wall by the muscular body with a hand over your mouth. He started laughing slightly as he uncovered your mouth. "What the actual fuck are you doing in here Hidan?" You asked quickly. "I'm taking a shower with my woman, what the fuck does it look like to you?" He said. You replied, "Well It looks like you're trying to give me a heart attack." he pinned you against the wall and kissed you deeply on the lips and whispered, "Why don't you just quit talking and let me love you."

Deidara-

You were happily humming while showering when you heard someone come in. You said, "Who is it? I'm taking a shower." You heard a chuckle and peeked out and saw Deidara standing in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. He said, "I was hoping to get a shower but I see that it is occupied, un. Unless there is room in there, hm." You smiled and said, "Sorry Dei, this is my "me" time. I like to shower alone so... get out." He looked at you shocked and said, "Sure, I know what that means, un. You're shaving your legs and stuff, right, hm?" You threw the bottle of shampoo as he ducked and shut the bathroom door quickly. 

Sasori-

"(y/n), I'm joining you in the shower." Sasori stated as he barged into the bathroom just as you stepped under the running water. "What? Why?" You asked quickly. You looked out at him and saw him taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants. You drooled a little bit at the sight as he said, "Well we've seen each other naked plenty of times, so in the shower isn't any different." You blushed and made room for him as he got in the shower with you and carried on as if everything was normal. 

You rolled your eyes at his inability to comprehend embarrassment but got over it really quick when he said, "You know doll, of the times we have been intimate, the shower isn't one of the places it has happened." You blushed dark crimson. "What? I'm just stating a fact. Would you like me to wash your back?" You sighed and handed over your loofa letting him wash your back.

Pein-

The bathroom door opened and Pein stepped in and said, "(y/n), may I join you?" You simply said, "Nope." He looked at the curtain with a surprised look on his face and said, "Why not?" You said, "Just because. Now get out." He pouted and said, "Yes ma'am." The door didn't shut so you looked out and he was standing there still. You sighed and said, "You're still standing there." He replied, "Yes, yes I am." You huffed and said, "I like to sing while I'm in the shower Pein. I don't like people listening." He commented, "Well what if I want to listen?" 

You threw open the curtain and said, "No. Go out of the door or I will started throwing stuff." He waited, testing you. You grabbed the body wash and threw it at him. He caught it easily and walked to you handing it back. He turned around and started walking out. You grabbed the shampoo bottle and chunked it. He stepped to the side, dodging it and shut the door behind himself calling through the door, "You are no fair my angel."

Itachi-

*Knock, knock* "Yes?" You called out. "Can I come in?" You heard Itachi say through the wooden door. You paused then said, "What do you want?" He replied, "I want to take a shower." you said, "Can't you wait until I'm done?" "I can, but I don't want to." You thought about it for a second and said, "Fine." You was not going to pass on a chance to see him naked because honestly, his body was impossible to deny. As he walk in you watched him undress and climb in with you. He pressed you against the wall and kissed your neck then let you go and continued on as if he hadn't just teased you. 

Tobi/Obito-

"(y/n)-chan, Tobi needs to pee!" You heard Tobi yell through the bathroom door. You yelled back, "Well come pee then!" He came in and did his business then his voice changed and said, "Can I join you in the shower?" You simply said no and in his Tobi voice said, "That not nice (y/n)-chan." You heard the toilet flush and the door slam shut quickly. You screamed when the water turned scalding hot and jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and ran out of the bathroom chasing after him.

Kakuzu-

"It's a waste of water to shower alone, therefore it's also a waste of money (y/n)." Kakuzu said as he walked into the bathroom while you were showering. You stuck your head out and said, "So, Its also a waste to distract me while in showering, making the shower take longer. So get out." He growled, "Either I am taking a shower with you or you're turning the water off." You rolled your eyes and turned off the water and stepped out. 

He grinned under his mask and turned around and walked out. You slammed the door behind him and barricaded it with everything you could find and turned the water back on and jumped back in. He started beating on the door and yelling, "Let me in (y/n)!" "No!" You finished showering while he continued beating on the door. Once you were dried off and dressed you opened the door and walked right past him while you brushed your hair.

~~

Alright, I've gotta get some sleep now :3 I'll probably write a few more scenarios tomorrow. Good night :)

~Courtney-Chan