You Tease Him

Hidan-

"Hey there handsome." You said as you walked into your bedroom. Hidan was sitting on the bed reading scripture. He continued reading and said, "What the hell are you doing?" You shrugged your shoulders and said, "I'm just going to change clothes real quick." You looked over your shoulder at him and saw him tense up. You smiled to yourself when you noticed him peek over the book. You took your shirt off and slowly took your pants off. 

You turned around and saw your phone laying on the bed beside him. You walked over in your underwear and leaned over his lap and grabbed your phone, kissing him on the lips after you stood up. You walked back to the dresser and threw on some different clothes and walked out of the room as he yelled,"What the fuck! You better get your ass back in this room!" You laughed and ran into the living room.

Deidara-

You were sitting at the kitchen table beside Deidara as the two of you ate dinner. You noticed that everyone else was paying attention to their plates so you took it as an opportunity to mess with Deidara. You smiled to yourself as you slowly took your hand off the table and place it in your lap so you wouldn't raise his suspicion. While he wasn't looking, you put your hand on his thigh. He tensed up and looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You just gave him an innocent look as you continued eating. 

After a few minutes he relaxed and picked up his glass of water to take a drink. You found the perfect opportunity. You moved your hand and put it on his junk. He spewed out his water and started choking a little bit making you withdraw your hand and glue your eyes onto your plate of food as everyone started yelling at him for spitting on them. Everyone was looking at him as he stuttered out, "I-it wasn't my fault, un! S-s-she p-put h-her hand on my..." Everyone looked at you and you threw your hands in the air saying, "No I didn't! I was eating my food! Why would I touch him there at the dinner table!" 

The glares returned to Deidara as he hung his head down and huffed. He leaned over and whispered in your ear, "I'm getting payback for that (y/n), hm." You blushed and jumped up from the table and ran to your bedroom and locked him out.

Sasori-

You walked into the bedroom and approached Sasori who was busy working on his latest puppet. You bent down to his ear level and said, "Danna, I'm bored." He sighed and turned the chair around and pulled you onto his lap and turned back around to the desk to work. You were still bored and got an idea. You grinded your hips on his lap making him freeze. "What do you think you're doing doll?" he said plainly. You innocently said, "Nothing." 

You did it again and leaned your head back, kissing his jawline. You sat back up and said, "I have to go pee." You turned the chair around and stood up to walk off. He grabbed your wrist and said, "You did that on purpose." You smiled and said, "I don't know what you're talking about." As you reached the door he stood up and said, "What am I supposed to do with this?" You giggled and looked down to where he was pointing."Take care of it yourself I guess." He huffed as you walked out of the room, shutting the door.

Pein-

You peeked out of your bedroom into Pein's office and saw him sitting there doing his paperwork. He sighed deeply and put his head down into his hands and rubbed his eyes. He really needed to take a break and eat some food. you went to the kitchen and made him a quick sandwich and grabbed a banana on your way out. You peeled the banana and walked in the office. You sat the plate with the sandwich down on the papers and leaned over the front of the desk with your arms crossed and your chest leaned onto them. 

You lifted your arm and grabbed your banana. Pein looked up at you and stared as you took a bite of the banana. You sat it down and returned your arm to the other one. Pein stared at your breasts as you spoke to him. "Pein. Hello? Are you listening to me?" He shook his head and looked at you shamelessly saying, "Sorry my Goddess, I was looking at your breasts. They caught my attention and I couldn't neglect them." You blushed lightly and walked off saying, "Just eat the damn sandwich."

Itachi-

Itachi was sitting on the couch reading a book when you found him. Kisame was sitting on the other side of the couch flipping through the TV channels. You sat very close to Itachi and ran your hand up his thigh and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at you with a very un-amused look on his face as he said, "What do you think you're doing (y/n)?" Kisame looked over at the two of you as you said, "Well I want to read with you batman." Kisame busted out laughing when you called Itachi batman and said, "Fucking batman, that's great." He kept laughing for a few more seconds before he noticed Itachi giving him the death glare.

Tobi/Obito-

Tobi was standing in the living room trying to figure out what to do when you walked in. "(y/n)-chan, Tobi doesn't know what to do. Nobody will play a game with Tobi." He stated sadly. You wanted to cheer him up so you walked over to him and stood in front of him with your back to his chest. You pressed your butt against his man parts as you innocently said, "I will play a game with you Tobi, Since everyone else in here is being mean to you. 

Tobi was very quiet for a few seconds then said, "W-well Tobi thinks we should go get a g-game from our room (y/n)-chan."He grabbed your shoulders and kept you firmly in front of himself while he walked. Once you were out of earshot of the others Obito said, "Why did you do that. Now I have this." He pointed down at his crotch and you laughed as you said, "I thought you wanted to play a game."

Kakuzu-

"Hey there Kuzu." You said as you saw him sitting in a chair counting his money. You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing his neck slowly and ran your hand down his chest. He paused his counting and grabbed your arm and turned around in the chair pulling you down on his lap. He growled, "You made me lose count." You pouted at him and said, "I'm sorry Kuzu. I just wanted to tease you a little bit." He sighed and said, "Yeah, well it worked and you're going to fix this." He pointed into his lap. 

You looked at him wide-eyed and said, "Why do I have to fix it? Its not like I forced it to 'stand to salute'." He grumbled, "You had a part in it and it takes two to tango so you have no choice right now." He pulled you in and kissed you on the lips with lustful eyes. You kissed back and started getting turned on when he pulled away and stood you up and turned back around in his chair. You pouted and said, "What the hell, meanie?" He chuckled and said, "I was just returning the favor (y/n)."