Your First Time (Part 3)

Lemon alert! 🍋🍋🍋

~Courtney~Chan

~~

Itachi-

The two of you were in your kitchen making food together. You didn't know Itachi was such an amazing chef, you thought to yourself, 'guess he's good at everything'. Then your mind wandered, thinking about what else he was good at. You smelled your food getting close to done and snapped out of your thoughts. You turned off the stove top and you and Itachi added all the nessesary ingredients to the casserole dish and put the casserole in the preheated oven.

With 2 hours to wait on the food in the oven, you didn't know what to do. You and Itachi finished reading the latest book you checked out at the library and neither of you had got another one yet. You rubbed your hand on your face while you were thinking about what to do. You heard itachi snickering slightly and looked at him with your nose scrunched up in confusion and asked, "What's so funny 'tachi?" He stood up and grabbed your hand and turned it over to show you the flour still on your palm.

You stood up and looked at the toaster showing your reflection. You blushed when you saw you had white flour all over your face. You went I the sink and washed it off and grabbed the hand towel, drying your face and hands. When you stepped back you tripped over your own feet and fell backwards into Itachi. He caught you and helped you back up. your faces were so close that you could smell the lingering scent of his mouth wash on his breath. you looked into his dark eyes and he closed the distance between the two of you as he kissed you tenderly on the lips.

you placed your hands on his chest and allowed him to deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, your body against his.  He broke the kiss, bringing his mouth close to your ear and whispered seductively, "You know that we have quite a bit of time to kill before the food will be done." He nibbled on your ear lobe causing you to let out a slight moan. You brought your mouth close to his ear in return whispering, "Yea, we should probably work up an appetite I guess."

 As soon as the words left your lips he lifted you up on to the edge of the counter and pulled your shirt up and off and did the same to his own shirt revealing his perfectly chiseled upper body. He kissed you on the lips again, pushing himself against you on the counter.  You returned the kiss with hunger for more. He broke the kiss, moving his mouth to your neck kissing and sucking on it, earning more lustful moans from you. He found the soft spot of your neck making you grip onto his shoulders and moan loudly. He sucked on that spot relentlessly. When he pulled away, you were sure there would be a dark hickey marking that spot.

He reached behind you and unhooked your bra, pulling it off of you. He kissed his way down to your breast and licked your nipple then put it in his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tounge. He grabbed your other breast and rolled his thumb around the other nipple. Then he switched sides, doing the same thing to the other breast than before. You were moaning and could feel your panties getting damper by the second. His free hand slid down your body and he unbuttoned your pants and pulled you off the counter. You let your pants slide off and down and he pushed your panties down with them. You quickly unbuttoned his pants and he pushed them down along with his boxers causing his hardened member to spring free.

You dropped to your knees and licked the tip of his member then put it in your mouth. Itachi gasped slightly and placed a hand on the table for support. You bobbed your head up and down on him going as far as you could on his shaft, gagging yourself slightly. You wrapped a hand around the part you couldn't fit in your mouth and pumped it while you bobbed up and down with your mouth. "(Y/n). Y-yes. I'm gonna c-cum. Don't s-stop." You bobbed your head even faster and before you knew it, he was groaning. You looked up at him and he looked at you. You held the eye contact with him arousing you even more. He grabbed your hair into a loose ponytail so it would stay out of your face and to give himself leverage.