You Get Caught Making Out

Hidan-

You we walking down the hallway, headed towards the living area when you felt a pair of hands grab your wrists and you were pushed up against the wall. "Hello there, dearest woman of mine." You smirked and said, "Oh so you're being sweet today?" You asked playfully. "You best fucking believe it babe. And maybe I wanna share the fuckin' sweetness with you." You giggled and said, "Sweetness my ass." He smirked and replied, "Okay so fucking what. Maybe I wanna share something else too."

He winked and pushed you against the wall harder and kissed you roughly on the lips. You returned the kiss, making him smirk. He ran his hands down your body and as he reached your hips you heard a familiar voice, "Do you mind not foreplaying in the hallway?" Hidan broke the kiss and turned his head towards the voice.

You looked over his shoulder and saw Sasori standing there with the same bored expression as always as Hidan said, "You're just jealous that you don't have a bitch to make out with." Sasori rolled his eyes slightly and replied, "You really need to develope some better language skills Hidan." He turned to walk away and also said, "Make out in your room, not the hallway. Leader wouldn't be too fond of seeing it."

Hidan scoffed and turned to face you as he said, "You wanna take this to the bedroom babe?" You giggled and replied, "Actually, I was on my way to pick up a new mission when you grabbed me. So maybe when I get back." You pecked his cheek and walked off.

Deidara-

You were walking out of the kitchen when Tobi came bouncing up and announced, "Deidara Senpai wants you (y/n)-chan!" He grabbed you and shoved you into the hallway. As you fell, you felt Deidara's hands wrap around before you could faceplant. "Thanks, you're a life saver." He smiled at your remark and helped you stand straight as he said, "I'll take care of the idiot for shoving you later, un. But first I want to do this, yeah."

He pulled you tightly to his chest and kissed you gently. You returned the kiss and it quickly picked up pace. His hands ran down your sides and slipped under the hem of your shirt. You could feel his hand mouths licking at your hips tenderly. The kiss was heating up as you parted your lips to let him deepen the kiss.

Just as the kiss got more interesting you heard a shrill voice echo down the hall, "Ewww! Senpai and (y/n)-chan are making babies with their mouths!!" Deidara pulled back from the kiss and you blushed for being caught. "That's it, un. I'm really gonna kill him this time, un."

Sasori-

Sasori was sitting on the couch in the living area doing absolutely nothing. You were pretty sure nobody was there except the two of you so you tip toed to him and straddled his lap, taking him by surprise. "What are you doing doll?" You smiled and replied, "Oh, ya know, just sitting here." He looked at you with a confused but playful expression and said, "You know what I mean (y/n)." You grinned and instead of answering him you leaned in and kissed him on his lips.

It shocked him at the suddeness of your action but quickly kissed you back. His hands going to your backside you pull you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss deepened and his tongue slipped past your lips to explore your mouth. You heard someone clear their throat.

You turned your head to see Deidara standing there with an odd look on his face. He quickly said, "I-I didn't see anything, un. I'm just walking through, yeah." He covered his exposed eye and walked out.

Pein-

You headed to Pein's office to start your day of helping him with more paperwork. He was sitting at the desk and you walked up to him and said with a smirk, "Good morning." You leaned down and pecked his lips but before you could pull away he grabbed your wrists and pulled you down onto his lap and kissed you deeply.