When It's Your Birthday

Hidan-

Instead of being mushy and going all-out he prefers to keep your birthday simple and intimate (i.e. cuts down on the profanities... well at least aiming them at you). Hidan takes you out to eat at the closest BBQ restaurant and threatens everyone to stay out of your business for the day.

Deidara-

Deidara plans a whole day to spoil and pamper you, starting with breakfast in bed that he bribed Kakuzu to cook since he sucks at it. After you eat your meal, he takes you on a long walk and you both spend some time together in an open field where he sets off a series of explosives that come together to give you a sweet message in the sky that reads, "Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!" after that he takes you to the bath house to relax in the hot springs before taking you home for alone time in the bedroom.

Sasori-

Being the simple puppet man he is, he thought nothing of your womb-exiting day but once he noticed your pouting, he put down his carving tools and called it a day on puppet making and snuggled you for a while giving you kisses every now and then and whispered, "Happy Birthday Doll" every once in a while.

Pein-

Pein made your birthday the biggest deal that he possibly could which you would have rather him not have. While he had to finish up paperwork, he had the other five of the six paths serve you hand and foot. Konan helped him make you a birthday cake and he iced it personally so that he could write, "Happy Birthday, My Goddess" on it in (F/C) icing. Once he felt that you had been properly pampered, he hand fed you bites of your birthday cake. then he massaged you until you fell asleep.

Itachi-

Itachi gave you a birthday card that read, "Happy Birthday My Dear Kitten. With Love, Batman." After he spent 'intimate' time with you, the two of you went out for dango at your parents shop so that you both could indulge in the finest sweets around and also spend time with your family. Then he took you home and ran the two of you a hot bubble bath to relax in.

Tobi/Obito-

Tobi woke you up with a platter full of sweets of every kind with a handwritten note that read, "Happy Birthday Sugar. -O" Once you ate the candy with Tobi he took his mask off and locked the door so you could spend time together without interruptions and cuddled into bed with you.

Kakuzu-

You woke up and Kakuzu was nowhere to be found but there was a letter on your bedside table that read, "Hey there Princess, good morning and Happy Birthday. I'm regretfully not here for you at the moment but I'll be back shortly. Enjoy your day. -Your Big Bully". You laid around and relaxed for the day and when Kakuzu finally returned he had a gift in hand to which he hesitantly handed you. You opened the box to find a beautiful bracelet that was white gold and diamond with silver detailing that made it look like stitches.

Kisame-

Kisame blindfolded you and led you to an unknown location. When he uncovered your eyes, you smiled instantly. He had laid out a beautiful picnic beside the lake that you had first met at. After you both got done eating he sent a cheesy line your way, "So we can't swim for 30 minutes after eating so I want to give you your present to kill time." He turned around and grabbed a medium sized box from behind a close boulder. When you opened the box to find a beautiful lion fish swimming in a cutely designed tank causing you to tear up and hug him tightly. "Happy Birthday Girly."