When He Sings

Hi my Lovelies! I'm back  from hiatus and feeling quite refreshed with new ideas for this book! I hope you all enjoy this!

~Corporal's Little Brat

Hidan-

Hidan is singing aloud every word and thrashing his body around like he has fire ants under his skin when you walk into your bedroom. "Whatcha doin' there Hidan?"

"Fucking shit you scared the shit out of me! I was trying to... I was... um.. nothing."

He blushed lightly causing you to laugh out loud at him. "It's okay. It was really cute!"

"I'm not cute (Y/N)! I am a fearsome reaper!"

Deidara-

You heard music thumping from your bedroom all the way to the kitchen so you decided to investigate your boyfriends shenanigans. Upon opening the door, Deidara was dancing around like an idiot or like he was in a mosh pit.

Instead of letting your presence be known  immediately, you crept up to the stereo and hit the power button, stopping all sound in its tracks. Deidara wasn't prepared and sang past where it cut off, feeling the embarrassment creeping up on him as he stopped singing and turned to you slowly with a shy smile on his blushing face.

"So, you like Blowsight?" You giggled at his childlike behavior.

"Of course I love Blowsight (y/n), yeah! But it doesn't change the fact that its embarrassing to get caught like this, un!"

He looked absolutely mortified as you laughed at him, turned the radio back on and left the room.

Sasori-

You sat peacefully in your chair beside Sasori, "Danna, will you sing something for me? Please?"

"(Y/n). I don't sing." Sasori stated plainly.

"Come on just this once for me." You gave him puppy eyes to go along with your pleading, knowing he hates both.

"Fine, but only if you stop making that face and using that voice."

"Okay, deal."

You were mesmerized by the lyrics and Sasori's voice which you felt vibrating through his chest once you laid your head on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his middle. He had you entranced and before you knew it, the song was over.

Looking up at him through your eyelashes you saw a small blush on his cheeks, "I won't be doing that again Doll. Ever."

Pein-

"(Y/n), you've got to come see this!" Konan whisper screamed at you from the hallway.

"What is it?" You scurried towards her a bit worried about what had her so worked up.