You Make Up

Hidan-

You were sittin in the living room on the couch on the opposite end from Kakuzu watching tv. It had been hours since your fight with Hidan and he still hadn't come out of your shared room. You were wondering what he was even doing in there for so long. As you were flipping through the channels you felt a hand on your shoulder. You slightly jumped and looked behind you.

Hidan was standing there with a somewhat sad look on his face. He sighed and said, "Can we fucking talk about this?" You sighed and stood up. You followed him to your room. He shut and locked the door and sat on the edge of the bed with his head down. You stood in front of him waiting. He sighed and said, "I'm fucking sorry. Okay?" Even though his apology was half-assed, it still made you smile a little bit since he never apologizes for anything.

"An apology isn't all that I want Hidan. I need to know that when I'm trying to talk to you about something important that you're going to listen to me. I listen to you when you're talking and ranting. I deserve the same respect." He grabbed your thighs and pulled you to him. He rested his head against your thighs and wrapped his arms around your legs. "Okay, I'll fucking listen to you from now on. I prayed to Lord Jashin and he told me I fucked up. I don't want to lose you woman."

You put your hand on his head and said, "You're not gonna lose me Hidan." He looked up at you and replied, "So were okay now?" You smiled at him and said, "Yeah were okay now." He grinned really wide and pulled you onto the bed and pulled you to him as he said in a sexy voice, "What the fuck you wanna do now, dearest woman of mine?" He crawled on top of you and said, "Make up sex?" You giggled and kissed him on his lips.

Deidara-

Even though Deidara had hurt your feelings you still felt bad for reacting the way you did to his prank and what you said about his art. You wanted to say sorry to him but he said for you to just leave him alone. You let out a few small tears as you went to the kitchen. You made a cup of tea and sat at the table.

An hour went by and you were still sitting there staring at the cup of tea. The lights in the kitchen were off except the stove light and it was very quiet. You saw little ripples in the tea and tensed up. It was probably someone coming to get something to eat but it still made you tense up that someone was about to be in the room that you called a sanctuary for going on 3 hours now.

Suddenly Deidara burst through the kitchen door frantically. "I was looking everywhere for you, un!" You frowned and said, "I've been right here the whole time Dei." He sighed and said, "I looked everywhere I thought you would be at and I couldn't find you, yeah. The kitchen was my last stop, un. I was about to send out a search party for your ass, hm. You scared me, I thought you really left, hm."

You smiled sadly down at your tea and said, "I'm sorry Dei. I-i didn't mean to mess up your scultpures. They scared me out of my sleep and it was just my first reaction." He walked up to you and took the cup of tea from your hands, sitting it to the side and stood you up, wrapping you in a hug and said, "It's okay, un. I didn't mean to say what I did (y/n), un. Please forgive me for being harsh, hm." You hugged him back and laid your head on his chest. You looked up at him and he kissed you softly on the lips.

Sasori-

Your ankle was hurting pretty bad so you limped to Kakuzu's room to see if he would fix it for you. Sasori had always cared for your medical needs so this was a first for you. You knocked on the door and heard a gruff, "It's open. What do you want?" You opened the door and limped inside. "Um. I was wondering if you would fix my ankle. I twisted it when I tripped and fell. I'll pay you."

He looked up at you and said, "I'm not one to turn down money so I'll do it but why didn't Sasori do it?" You frowned and said, "I fell on one of his puppets and it broke. He got mad and told me to go away without even considering if I was okay from the fall." He sighed and waved his hand for you to come closer. You pulled up a chair and sat beside him.