Your First Time (Part 1)

Alright everybody, first of all, I'm sooooooooo sorry this took so long. I had to get caught up on my lemon book which took longer than I expected... smh... but anyways this is going to be smutty.

Very Sexual! LEMON ALERT! If you are not comfortable with this then just don't read it. Since they will be so long I'm going to publish more than one "First Time" chapter. Each one with 2 character scenarios. They will all be published at the same time.

This might sound bad but I love writing lemons. I hope you enjoy these and once again, If you can't handle sexual content then just skip this chapter. I hope you likey! *eyebrow wiggle* and also these will probably be kind of long. anddddd have a little bit of fluff, lets just see how this goes *blushes and giggles* and don't worry, you're on birth control in these scenarios. :)

~Courtney-Chan

~~

Hidan-

Hidan showed up at your front door at exactly eight o'clock and you answered the door with a devious grin. You made plans with Hidan that you would hang around and watch him perform his sacrifices to Jashin. You weren't sure why, but it really didn't bother you seeing him brutally massacre people for sacrifices. You thought to yourself 'Wow I think his sadism is rubbing off on me' and you accidentally giggled out loud.

The two of you were walking and head you giggle to yourself and raised an eyebrow at you and said, "What the fuck is so funny (y/n)?" You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and told him what you were thinking about. He looked at you again with his magenta eyes and said, "You know, sacrificing motherfuckers ain't the only sadistic shit I enjoy." He grinned at you and you instantly blushed brightly and turned your head. You said to him in a small voice, "Hidan quit being a fucking perv and do your murdering already." as he ran off to find his first victim he called out, "Sounds like someone is in a hurry to get me home!"

~~TIME SKIP~~

Once you and Hidan got back to your house he was covered in blood, tracking it into your house like mud on shoes. You ran past him and grabbed a towel and threw it at him and said, "Take a fucking shower Hidan you're tracking blood every where. I'm going to clean up this ridiculous mess you made while you are cleaning yourself up." He grunted as he caught the towel and said, "Yea, yea. I'm on it." As he was showering you were on the floor scrubbing the blood from your carpet. You turned on the tv and started playing your favorite song as loud as your tv could handle.

As you were steady scrubbing the floor you were singing along to the song and didn't notice that the shower had turned off. As the song ended you heard Hidan clear his throat. You snapped your head around to look at him and your eyes were blessed with the wonderful sight of Hidan standing in your living room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist with him leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

You jumped up from the floor and just stared at him for a little too long and he said, "Babe. You know.. I've been thinking that we should.. you know... Do it." You were not surprised by what he said and you honestly had been thinking about going to the next level with him for a while. You made up your mind. You swallowed the lump of embarrassment in your throat.

You couldn't find your words so you just nodded in agreement. You were scared but wanted to go through with it and you didn't think that Hidan would seriously hurt you. At least not on purpose. The look of shock on his face that you were agreeing with him about having sex was almost funny. He started walking towards you and you didn't know what to do except stand there. He said, "Don't worry. I won't hurt you babe." This made you relax a bit and before you knew it he was standing directly in front of you. He carefully snaked his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him and kissed you on your lips.