Your First Time (Part 2)

This is just another lemon warning for you all. Enjoy.

~Courtney-Chan

~~

Sasori-

You were sitting in your bedroom floor  while Sasori sat in the desk chair working on his puppet. "Danna, how much longer are you planning on sitting there working on that puppet?" You asked quite bored. "As long as it takes (y/n)." He replied. You started daydreaming about him and you got an idea. You realized that the two of you had been together for quite a while now and hadn't had sex. You knew he was a puppet but he was still a man either way.

So you gathered up your courage and said, "Sasori... I want you to take my virginity." He stopped everything he was doing and sat there shocked. He knew you were serious when you used his name rather than danna. He turned to you and said, "Why would you want that? Give me three good reasons why without hesitation." You knew he hated it when people wasted his time so you quickly responded, "one: I love you. Two: I trust you. Three: I want this." He looked at you for a moment and then nodded his head.

Before you realized it you could feel his chakra strings take control of your body and he pulled you to himself. He sat you on his lap facing him. Over the past few months Sasori was slowly getting better at emotions but only to you. He refused to let anyone know that he had any kind of emotions left. Love was new to him and he was definitely getting better at showing it. He looked into your eyes and tucked a strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear and pulled you closer and kissed you gently.

As you kissed back, his hand wandered to your back and unclasped your bra through your shirt. He tugged his own shirt off and you did the same, letting your bra come off as well. Sasori wasn't the only one that had been changing lately. He pushed you to become more confident and it was truly showing.

He kissed you roughly on the lips and demanded entrance to your mouth which you have him without hesitation. He kissed you down your neck and once he found the sweet spot he sucked and bit down leaving a dark hickey behind. He grabbed your breast and rolled your nipple between his thumb and forefinger. You gasped in pleasure as he kissed further down and kissed your breast lightly and began sucking on it.

You arched your back as you moaned and grabbed his hair and tugged on the red locks roughly. It turned him on more and you could hear a growl rumble in his throat as he relentlessly teased your breasts. You could feel your panties getting wet and his member getting harder under you, pressing against your womanhood. You moaned over and over. He kissed his way back up to your mouth and grabbed your ass with both hands as he stood up with you and carried you across your room and laid you down on your bed and hovered over you.

He knew he didn't have you ask you again if you were sure. So he unbuttoned your pants and pulled them off slowly, taking your panties with them. He stood up and took his pants and boxers off and kissed his way up your legs agonizingly slow as he kept eye contact with you. He reached your inner thighs and kissed your womanhood causing you to squeal from the new sensation.

He continuously licked as he pushed a finger inside you pumping it in and out. He pumped faster and added another finger causing a bit of pain that quickly washed away when you felt an orgasm building up in you. You gripped his hair tighter and started to moan uncontrollably. When you released your juices he kissed farther up your body. He kissed your navel and continued up, he kissed between your breast and back up your neck. You couldn't take it anymore so you said, "I want it now Danna, please." He didn't hesitate as he swiftly pushed himself inside you, breaking your barrier, claiming you as his own. A single tear threatened to fall due to the pain it caused but you refused to let it fall. You kissed him roughly on the lips, signaling for him to continue.