Your First Time (Part 4)

My warning again. Very sexual. Poor Kakuzu gets his own chapter. Lol.

~Courtney~Chan

~~

Kakuzu-

You and Kakuzu just got back from another bounty mission and he sat on your bed to count his money. 'Of course he's counting his money.' you thought to yourself with a sigh. You thought of a devious plan and approached him. You sat on his lap and pulled his mask down, kissing him on the lips. He froze for a second and then kissed you back. You took the money from his hands and put it neatly back in the breifcase.

"Kuzu, is money the only thing you ever think about?" You asked in a bored tone. "Most of the time... Yes, but I'd rather not talk about what else I think of." You pouted cutely then said, "Come on Kuzu, tell me what else you think about." He wrapped his arms around you and said, "How many things do you want me to tell you about." "Umm... Three things is fine." You said with a grin.

He kissed you on the lips and said, "How beautiful you are is one." He kissed your neck and said, "How you drive me crazy... in and good way... when you pout at me like that." He kissed your collarbone and said, "and lastly, how much I want you right now."

His words sent shivers down your spine as he kissed your neck again, nibbling on your soft spot, making you moan softly. He slid his hands down your sides and pulled your shirt up and off swiftly. He kissed your collarbone and pulled his own shirt and mask all the way off, revealing his well defined, stitched torso.

He kissed you deeply as he unclasps your bra easily, letting it slide off of you. He grabbed your right breast and kissed the left one, placing your nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, making you breathe fast and moan loudly. He ran his other hand to your back and down to your ass. He suddenly flipped the two of you over and quickly took your pants and panties off. He hovered over top of you as he left trails of kisses all over your body, working his way down to your womanhood.

He pushed a finger inside and licked your nub, making you squeal. As he continued eating you out he added another finger pushing them both in and out, curling the tips on the out. Each time he did that he hit a sensitive spot making you scream. As your orgasm rocked through you, you arched your back and grabbed Kakuzu's hair, moaning his name.

Kakuzu stood up and took his pants and boxers off and thrusted into you as deep as possible, breaking through your barrier. You screamed into his neck as he let you get used to his size. He started kissing and sucking your neck as he slowly began thrusting making you moan. You dug your nails into his back as he sped up and thrusted harder.

He put both of your legs over each of his shoulders and leaned down into you, kissing you deeply as he ruthlessly began pounding into you, hitting that sensitive spot. He started groaning as your reached up and pulled on his hair. "Don't s-stop kuzu! R-right there, please, ahh!!" He kept drilling into you in that spot as he felt your walls tighten around his member. As you orgasmed again you screamed his name and moaned loudly.

He flipped you both over so now you were straddling him. As you sank down onto his member you moaned and dug your nails into his chest making him groan in pleasure. You bounced up and down on his member and started slowing down because you were out of breath. He lifted his knees up with his feet flat on the bed, pulled your head down to his as he sucked another hickey on your neck and grabbed your ass to hold you down as he started thrusting faster than you thought was humanly possible.

You screamed nonstop from the pleasure. Your eyes started rolling back and you drooled slightly from the sensation overload. You orgasmed again and felt Kakuzu's member twitch slightly as he continued pounding into you. Soon after that, you felt him release inside you. He let go of you but you just laid there on him for a second. You rolled off of him and tried to stand up, as your feet hit the floor you collapsed. Your legs felt like jelly and we're sore.

Kakuzu jumped up and picked you up into his arms and laid you down on the bed and helped you clean yourself up. He gave you your panties and his shirt to wear as he put just his boxers and pants back on. He grabbed his breifcase and opened it, handing a stack of money to you and said, "Since you can't walk right now then you can help me count this money."

You smiled a little bit and smacked his arm and said, "You made me not be able to walk on purpose so I had no choice but to help you count." He just grinned while counting the money in his hands and shrugged his shoulders saying, "Maybe... Maybe not... Either way, you need to start counting so we can go for round two once I catch my breath." You blushed deeply and started counting.