You Move In With Him

Hidan-

"Hidan, Why are you in such a good mood today?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. He froze for a solid minute then said, "Damn, can't a man keep a fuckin' surprise to himself these days, jeez." You rolled your eyes at him and he scooped you into his arms and kissed you lightly on the forehead. "Listen (y/n), I wanna take you somewhere... preferably with all of your shit, permanently..."

Your eyes widened and said, "Hidan, are telling me you want me to move in with you?" He grinned and replied, "No fucking shit, genius." you paused for a second shrugging your shoulders and said, "Okay." He dropped you on your butt and yelled, "Well what the Hell are you waiting for?! Get your shit together so we can get the fuck outta here!" You giggled at his enthusiasm.

~TIME SKIP~

You had everything you wanted to take with you and the two of you set out for the Akatsuki base.  When you arrived he opened the door and the two of you stepped inside he said, "Follow me I'll show you our room." As you followed behind him you saw his partner Kakuzu sitting on a couch counting money. Hidan called out to the others that were in the living room, "Oi, assholes, this is my bitch! Don't fuck with her or else!" They all looked towards the two of you and you blushed and waved slightly as you two kept walking. 

He led you to a door and the two of you walked in. Your eyes widened at how dirty your surroundings were. There were sacrificial symbols everywhere, Dirty clothes piled up and it just all together was gross. "Jeez Hidan, you don't clean much do you?" He sweat dropped and said, "Tch, If you don't like it then clean it yourself." You rolled your eyes and flipped him the bird. "Maybe later dearest woman of mine." You blushed at his suggestion.

After a few minutes of convincing him to help you clean, you both were cleaning up the mess he called a room. A few hours later and it looked nice. You had your things unpacked and put away. Now that the room was clean you plopped down on the bed and curled into the black silk sheets and said, "So why do you have silk sheets?" He grinned widely and responded, "It feels nice against my skin. Almost as nice as you feel." He winked at you and pounced on you, kissing you roughly on the lips.

Deidara-

"(Y/n), you should move in with me at the base so you aren't so far away, un." You smiled softly at the thought, "Well, I don't see why not. Wait, do you have a room or did you blow it up?" "Ha. Ha. No I did not blow up my bedroom smart ass, hm." You laughed at him for getting so defensive and replied, "Alright, are you going to help me pack my stuff bird boy?"

~TIME SKIP~

As you walked into the entrance of the base you saw a lot of men standing there staring. Deidara said, "Hey, un." He kept walking and you followed suit. A silver haired man stood in front of you both and said, "Damn Barbie, Who's the hot bitch you got with you?" He looked at you and you said, "Listen here, ass wipe. number one, I am not a bitch. Number two, Do not call Dei Barbie. Just because he didn't prematurely turn grey headed, unlike you, doesn't mean that he is Barbie. Number th-" "(y/n) calm down, hm." Deidara said while laughing. Hidan turned red in the face and started shouting profanities at you. You laughed and said, "Dei, I think he wants to have a cussing battle with me." 

You took a deep breath and was about to start yelling back when Deidara placed a hand over your mouth and dragged you away. He opened his bedroom door and led you inside. He shut the door and showed you where you could put your things and helped you unpack. His room was surprisingly clean other than some dirty clothes hanging on the back of his desk chair. Once everything was put away Deidara said, "If you want to take a shower it's through that door, un." He pointed at a door and you nodded, grabbing a change of clothes.