Chapter 2: Cheerleading

I walk out of the toilet stool and I walk over to the sink. I look at the mirror and I sigh. My uniform still fits. I smile and I spin around. I then walk out of the girls bathroom. I walk over to my locker and I open my locker door. Cherry then walks over to me. I roll my eyes.

"OMG. It's so good to see you!" She said and she hugs me.

"Hey Cherry. It's good to see you too," I said with a fake smile.

I never really liked her, but she's my only friend that is a cheerleader.

I close my locker door and we walk down the hallway. We bump into Jake.

"Jake, I'll meet you in the gym," I said and he nods. We then continue to walk to cheerleading practise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Slobby freakshow babies. That was horrible. Puckerman, do a triple flip for me, now!" Sue said. I look at her confused.

"Excuse me? I thought my nickname is E?" I ask.

"It WAS. Your nickname is now Puckerman!" I roll my eyes. I then do a triple flip. "Good. Now everyone, hit the showers!" Everyone walks out of the gym, except for me.

I run over to Ryder and Jake (who are in the gym as well for Basketball practise), and I hug Ryder from behind. He turns around and he smiles.

"Hey Em," he said with a smile. I smile back. I then hug Jake.

"Hey Gracie," he said and I smile again.

"Do I get a hug?" I look up and I see someone from their team talking to me. I laugh nervously.

"Guys, who is this?" I ask while I let go of Jake.

"I'm Lucas, Lucas Hunter," he said and I shake his hand. I smile.

"Nice to meet you Lucas," I said. He smiles.

"He looks like a good member for Glee Club," I whisper in Ryder's ear. He nods.

"So Lucas, do you like singing or dancing?" I ask.

"Puckerman! I said hit the showers!" Sue said. I sigh.

"I better go. The dragon lady is calling me. I hope I see you around Lucas," I said and I jog over to Sue. She looks at me angrily.

"Why were you over there?!" She asks.

"Sorry Sue, it won't happen again," I said.

"Hmm," she said and I run to the locker room. I was the last person to be there. All of the cheerleaders are gone, except for one. She is in the shower and she is singing.

Cheerleader:

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do, is be true to you

That's all you ever need to know

So catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go

I start to join in. She doesn't care.

Emily-Grace:

Always was on the lookout for someone to hate

Cheerleader and Emily-Grace:

Picking on me like a dinner plate

Cheerleader:

You'd hit during classes and in between them

Cheerleader and Emily-Grace:

Dunk me in the toilets now it's you that cleans em'