Chapter 35: Regionals...Finally

I wait in the green room for the others to show up. I sit on a chair and I look at my dress.

It is a mid thigh dress with layers and layers of net (which made the dress very poofy). It is also black with a purple ribbon around the waist. I'm also wearing a purple headband, and black flats. My hair is down and curly.

"Hey beautiful." I look up and I see Ryder. I smile at him and I kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Hey babe. Good luck," I said and he smiles.

"Good luck," he said and I smile. Finally, the rest of Heart Attack appear. "I'll see you later." Ryder kisses me on the cheek and he walks away.

"Okay girls. Come over here," Santana said and we form a circle. "Okay, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we are going onstage 2nd. The bad news is that the last Glee Club to go to onstage is the New Directions."

"Of course they are," I said and I roll my eyes.

"Girls, stay positive," Santana said and we all agree. We then leave the room and we walk to the Auditorium. We sit in our rows and we watch the announcer walk onto stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give a warm welcome to The Pitch Hikers!"

The curtain goes up and we see all of the people dressed in olden day clothing. They start singing. While I watch them, I think about what has happened this year.

Well, I made it in the Cheerios...I created my own Glee Club...Oh, and the guy that I hate so much nearly shot me. Yep, when this year is over, I'm moving to New York.

The song finishes and everyone claps. We then stand up and we walk backstage to get ready for our performance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stand behind the the curtain with our heads on. We hear the announcer speak.

"Please welcome, Heart Attack!"

I can hear Ryder cheering from here. Isn't he adorable?

The curtain rises and we keep our heads down. We all then raise our heads so we can sing the melody. After a while, I start to sing.

Emily-Grace:

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin.

She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday.

Haylee then joins in with me.

Haylee (Emily-Grace in brackets):

Uh, Uh, I was thinkin' bout her, thinkin' bout me, thinkin' bout us, who we gonna be

(I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me.)

Opened my eyes, and it was only just a dream.

(It's so, it's so, sad to think that she can't see what I see.)

(But every time she asks me, do I look okay, you know I'll say)

It was only just a dream.

Then, two cheerleaders join us.

Emily-Grace and cheerleader (Haylee and cheerleader in brackets):

When I see your face,

(So I traveled back down that road will she come back, no one knows.)

There's not a thing that I would change. Cause you're amazing, just the way you are.

(I realized, it was only just a dream. it was only just a dream)