Chapter 27: Back Home...Sadly

I walk into my house back in Ohio with my suitcase. I find Puck, Jake, and Ryder playing Call Of Duty. I smile.

"Hey boys. I'm back," I said. They all look at me and they smile. Ryder runs up to me. He grabs me amd he spins me around. I laugh a little. I then kiss him.

"Where's my kiss?" Puck said with a smile. I roll my eyes.

"Very funny Puckzilla," I said and I leap into his arms. "I missed you." He then puts me down and he sighs.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed you too," he said. Jake then stands up from the couch and he walks over to me.

"Why do you look depressed my brother from a different coloured mother?" I ask.

"It's just boring that you aren't in Glee Club anymore," he said.

"Oh Jakey..."

"Don't call me that," he said and I smile.

"Fine, Jake. I am still in Glee Club, but not the way you think I am," I said and he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks. I ignore his question and I jump into his arms.

"I missed you!" I said. He smiles.

"Missed you too Puckerman," he said and he lets go of me. I smile back at him.

"Okay. I gotta go and get ready for school tomorrow!" I said with excitement and I run up the stairs into my room.

Jake POV

~*~*~*~*~

I look at Puck strangely.

"What's up with her?" I ask him.

"I don't know," he said.

"Something must've happened in New York," Ryder said and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, but the question is, what exactly did happen in New York?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily-Grace POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walk into the choir room and I surprise everyone in the Glee Club. Quinn sees me and she smiles.

"Emily, are you rejoining the New Directions?" Mr Shue asks and I shake my head.

"No, I'm not. But I do have something that I want to tell you," I said and I look at all of their faces. "Santana and I have made a new Glee Club. It only has girls in it. We called our Glee Club 'Heart Attack'." Quinn laughs a little.

"Why are you telling us this? It's not like you are versing us at Regionals," she said.

"Now that you mentioned it, I will be versing you guys at Regionals," I said. Quinn loses her smile which makes me smile. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that." I turn around and I walk to the door.

"Wait!" I stop and I turn around. I see Haylee standing up. "I want to be in your Glee Club," she said and she walks over to me. I smile.

"Anyone else?" I ask. No one follows me. Not even Michaela and Rose.

"I'm sorry Emily, but we can't leave these guys," Michaela said.

"Yeah. These guys are like family," Rose said. I nod.

"I know," I said and I leave the room with Haylee.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Haylee asks me.

"We need to put up a sign up sheet," I said and I pull out a sheet of paper from my Cheerios jacket pocket. I then pin it to the notice board. "Now, we wait."