Chapter 8: The Party

Unknown POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Her party is amazing. This place looks packed. I hope I can find Emily because I'm going to make a move on her. I'm going to kiss her, whether she'll like it or not.

Emily-Grace POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can't believe that this party is such a big hit.

I'm standing outside my house, showing people where to go for the party.

"Where's the party?" A girl with a short, tight dress asks me.

"Oh, climb down that hole and you'll be at the underground party," I said and she nods.

Remember that little underground place that Ryder (eww) and I found when we were looking around the house?

Yeah, well, that's where the party is. It's great. We built a bathroom there. Now, no one needs to enter the house. It's fabulous.

"Puck, do you have the alcohol?" I ask him. He sighs and he nods. "Good. We need to add about a bottle in every bowl of punch. We will add cans of lemonade for the people that are going to be sober."

"Cool. I get to spike the punch," he said and he enters the underground party. I add a sign so people know where to go. It says: 'to get to the party, climb down here'. I smile. I then enter the party. I walk over to the DJ.

"You alright?" I ask him. He nods. "Good. You're doing a great job. I might pay you extra for the good work." I smile and I walk over to the punch. I grab a cup and I pour the drink into it. I turn around, and I see Marley and Unique. "Hey guys. If you are going to be the drivers, I suggest you drink the lemonade."

"Thanks, but we were just leaving," Marley said.

"Wait. You can't leave," I said.

"We actually aren't the party type," Unique said. I sigh.

"Can't you guys go and hang out with the rest of the Glee Club?" I ask. They shake their heads. I sigh. "Okay. Just take the way that you came to get out of here." They nod and they leave.

"Why are they leaving?" I turn around and I see Lucas. I smile.

"Apparently, parties aren't their thing," I said and I take a sip from my cup.

"You look beautiful tonight," he said. I look down at my outfit.

I'm wearing a sparkly purple top, denim shorts, and converse.

Not really party gear, but hey, I can do whatever I want at my party.

"Oh, thanks," I said with a smile. Then, my favourite song starts playing. I scull down my drink. "Come on, let's dance." I grab his wrist and I drag him to the dance floor. I start dancing my hip hop routine that I learnt when I was in California.

"Those are cool moves. Now it's my turn," Lucas said and he does the same routine, except he adds a couple more moves.

"That was incredible. Were you in my Hip Hop For 9 Year Olds class in California?" I ask.

"Maybe," he said. I smile. I then look into his magical eyes. He moves closer to me. He tucks a bit of my hair behind my ear. I put my hand onto his cheek. He then kisses me. This lasts for a few seconds. We stop, but I want more.

I don't know if it is the alcohol, but I kiss him. This kiss lasts more than a few seconds.

"Get your dirty hands off of her!" I stop kissing Lucas and I look behind him. It is Ryder. Ryder then grabs Lucas and he punches him. I gasp.