Chapter 5: The List Is Up

"The list is up! The List is up!" Haylee said to me when I just exit my classroom.

"What list?" I ask.

"The list for Glee Club you silly. Come on, we have to see if I got in," she said and she drags me to the noticeboard. "Come on. We need to look together." I smile and we walk up to the noticeboard. We start to read the notice. It says:

Thank you to everyone who auditioned. Here are the people that are going to be in Glee Club this year:

-Michaela Jones

-Rose Styles

-Emily-Grace Puckerman

-Marley Rose

-Kitty Wilde

-Wade 'Unique' Adams

-Jake Puckerman

-Ryder Lynn

-Riley Brooks

-Liam Lawrence

-Connor Parker

-Alexander 'Alex' Roberts

-Haylee Williams

-Lucas Hunter

Thank you again to all the people that auditioned. I hope you new members are ready for Nationals this year.

From Mr Shuester

Haylee screams. I laugh.

"I got in, I got in!" She said and she hugs me.

"Wow, this is going to be fun," I said with a smile and she nods. I turn around and I see Lucas who has a smile on his face. "Congrats on getting in. I guess I'll see you more often."

"Yeah, well, thanks for helping me get in," he said. I shake my head.

"No, no. It was all you. You have an amazing gift," I said. "Okay. Let's go Haylee. I'm on cafeteria duty. I'll see you at lunch Lucas." He smiles, and Haylee and I walk to the cafeteria.

"Where will I sit?" Haylee asks.

"Just sit with Unique or Jake or someone from Glee Club," I said and she smiles. I walk over to Millie.

"Hey Millie," I said and I put an apron on. She smiles.

"Hello Emily. I thought you were going to have lunch with the new members of the Glee Club?" She asks.

"Nah, they will be alright. They have the rest of the club to have lunch with," I said. She smiles. I grab a spoon and I stand in the vegetables section. I look up and I see Annabeth, the girl that sung that duet with Alex and didn't get in. "Hey Anna."

"Who are you?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm Emily-Grace from Glee Club," I said. Her smile turns into a frown.

"Oh," she said.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Well, Alex is my bestfriend. Now that he is in Glee Club, I'll be sitting alone at lunch," she said and I sigh.

"No, you won't. Tell you what, you can sit at the Glee Club table with Alex," I said. Her frown turns back into a smile.

"Really? Will the other members mind?"

"Of course not. They will understand that you are Alex's bestfriend. Now, if they do ask why you're sitting there, tell them that I said that you can, okay?" I said and she nods.