Part 1 - Chapter One

*Amy's POV*

I'm ginger. My husband's blond. The Doctor's a brunette. He's always wanted to be ginger. And if you ask, i don't know why.

The Doctor is off again in his police box, doing who knows what without us. He says "The more you travel with me, the less "fun" you have" so he dropped us off at our house and left. And we were going to go to The Big Apple today. What a waste of time.

Rory and I decided to take a walk in the park when a girl ran into us. We all fell to the ground, then scurried back onto our feet.

"Amy. Rory. Come with me." The girl said. She isn't really a girl. She's probably like 25 or 26.

"How do you know our names?" I ask her. "Who are you?"

"I'm Clara. You travel with the Doctor, right?"

"Yeah."

"Me too." She replies back. "I came from the future. I travel with the Doctor after you two die. Today was supposed to be the day of both of your deaths,  but i need you to come with me anyway."

Rory and i look at each other with confusion, then follow the small girl to the local park water fountain. The girl is really small. She's barely over 5 feet, but she wearing high heels, so she's a little bit taller. She has brown hair that's about shoulder length, but seems longer.

We arrive at the water fountain, and sit on the ledge. 

"Something has happened." Clara tells us. "Someone went back into the Doctor's past and changed something. Does the name River Song ring a bell?"

"That's our daughter." I say.

"Good." She says then smiles. "But, she did something that made it so when you woke up this morning, the Doctor didn't want to bring you anywhere. He was going to bring you to New York, but he didn't. Both of you were supposed to get captured by weeping angels, but it didn't. You both should be dead."

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask Clara with a little bit of fear.

"We find River Song."