Chapter Twenty

*12th Doctor's POV* 

I feel defeated. It's my sonic!

We lock the scientists outside, then we scour the room for more teleportation devices because so far there are only two. "If any of you find a fez, please let me know." I say like it's very important, because it is.

"What happened!!" Someone yells from another room. It's unfamiliar voice. Another scientist, maybe.

A girl about 18 or 19 comes running out of a nearby room wearing black skinny jeans, a dark blue short sleeve top, a  denim jacket, a hot pink head band and blue converse. Oh great, sand shoes. She's not wearing a lab coat, so i'm guessing she's not a scientist.

"Well, hello there." I say then walk straight up to her and sonic her face.

"Um..." She says a little confused. "Why are using your sonic screwdriver to scan my face. They're scientific instruments, not scanners. I have some in the back if you want to use it."

I continue to scan her face then i back away a minute later. "Hey, sand shoes." I say to the previous me. "Still carry around that stethoscope?"

"Yeah." He says then comes over to where i'm standing, whips out his stethoscope, then listens to the girls heartbeats. "Time Lord."

"I knew it!" I say.

"No you didn't." 11 says. "What is your name?"

"The Doctor!" I happily yell.

"Not you!" 11 says. "The girls name."

"Elizabeth." She says. "You don't have to tell me your name. You're the Doctor."

"Yep." I say at the same time as 11.

"Oh, and chinny?" Elizabeth asks me.

"Yeah?"

"Act your age not your shoe size." I look at her with disappointment as she smiles at me.

"Hate to interrupt your little "chat", but girl, do you have any teleporting things?" Donna asks while giggling at how weird I'm acting.

"We've got more than just telportation devices." She says then a smile forms. "This way."