Chapter Twelve

*12th Doctor's POV*

I hear Clara talking then another voice that is familiar somehow. I try to yell out to her, but there is a peculiar hand clamped. 

A metal hand.

"Delete. Delete." I hear coming from behind me.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DOCTORRRR!!!!!!!!!"

I push down the robot and run to the screaming. I root around to find my sonic screwdriver and light the room up. We are in a basement and all of my friends and companions are sitting on the floor with a cybermen holding their mouths to keep them from screaming.

"Mphh phmmgng." Comes out of Amy's covered mouth. 

I think about what i should do to help my friends, but i can't think of anything. I look down on the ground and i see River's open journal glowing. I swiftly grab it and try and flip through to a picture of an explosion and in the last page that is used a picture of a cyberman blowing up is sketched finely into the rough paper. I look at the page with excitement and blast it with the sonic and the cybermen start shaking.

"RUN!!!!" I yell to all of my companions and they escape the grasp of the robots and we run until we're outside. There were no doors, so we found a window and jumped. We're on the first floor of the building we were in, so it was a 2 meter jump to the ground.

"What do you keep in that journal of yours?" I ask River with a little bit of anger and relief.

"Your future." She says trying to get out of the conversation i just started. "When the book is opened by another, what is on the page becomes true. Like the cybermen explosion."

"Now where are we going?" I ask River. "Since you seem to know everything that is going to happen to me."

"Trenzalore."