Chapter Fifteen

*Clara's POV*

We all rush into the TARDIS to get away from the stone monster when we hear "Wait for me!!" Coming from a distance. Coming up on the horizon comes a girl about 18. She's wearing army boots and a lot of camouflage. She runs straight into the TARDIS without being invited in.

"Hi." She says surprisingly full of air. "I'm Jenny. Can i come with you?"

I look at 12 and he nods his approval. There are a lot of people on board now and it's not crowded at all. The new people i haven't gotten to look at yet, so i do.

Star is about 20 or 21 and wearing skinny jeans, a tank top with a leather jacket over it and leather boots. Somehow she seems a little older, but i doubt she is. 

August is about 18 and wearing a light blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Her hair is neatly braided so not one hair is out of place. She looks human.

Jeanette is about 13 and is wearing a plain t-shirt and some worn out jeans. I can tell that she is human. I swear.

And Jenny is about 18. She's dressed like she's in the military and she looks good that way. I guess she's human. I can't really tell.

I look over at River who is flipping through her journal, i guess, trying to find this moment written down somewhere. I walk over to her and without thinking, look at the page she is scanning. The TARDIS doors slam shut and off we go.

"I'm not even flying it!!" 11 yells while flipping various switches on the console. "River!!!"

 "It wasn't me!!!" She yells over the TARDIS engines roar. "It's the journal!!!!"

The TARDIS crashes somewhere and nobody moves to look outside but we can hear someone talking.

"It's not rocket science!!" Echoes through the room.