Chapter Nineteen

*Jordan’s POV*

The attention of everyone in the room well on the group of misfits I was in. I feel like backing up out of the room, but someone pulls a trigger and sets off the alarms for intruders. Red lights fill the room and the windows get blocked off with a sheet of titanium and the door gets blocked by what looks like prison bars. “How are we gonna get out?!?!” I yell over an alarm like noise that suddenly filled the area.

“Sonic the door!?!” 11 says without knowing if it will work or not. “While me and chinny do that, everyone create a distraction!!”

“Oy! Chinny?” 12 starts to argue then pulls out his sonic screwdriver and pulses the door loudly before 11 can.

“Hey! Oy is my thing!” Donna butts in, then screams trying to scare everyone in the room. Well, it worked. It even scared me!

I run over to the jail full of adipose, open the small prison and throw the fat babies at the scientists. The tiny monsters are really light, probably from the lack of muscle. But, I throw them like a professional baseball player and they hit the scientists hard and they stumble back onto their tables and knock a ton of stuff over.

The Doctor’s are trying to sonic the door open and are failing miserably. I barge over to them and yank the screwdrivers out of their hands and pulse the door and the door opens. “It’s not rocket science!” I yell at them. “Grab everybody, put them outside, and now let’s find what we came here for!”

Each of us grabs a person and pushes them outside, then once everybody is outside, we slam the door shut. Now I’m in charge.