Chapter Sixteen

*Jenny's POV*

The accent outside sounds odd. It's not a English accent, it's something different. fixing my army green shirt as i walk, a girl stumbles into the TARDIS. 

"Hi!" She says surprised. "Sorry, i was talking with a friend and i thought that i would look good next to your box and i tripped and walked in. Whoopsy!"

The girl is wearing gray sweat pants, a lavender tank top, an unzipped gray jacket and blue high tops. She seemed like she didn't care how she looked, yet she had her hair brushed so finely, there wasn't one negative thing about it. Her hair was in a messy pony tail, but it's almost like her hair doesn't knot.

She looked over at me with odd eyes and i was confused by that. "Hello?" I ask her. "Who are you??"

"I'm Jordan." She says snottily. "Duh.  It's not rocket science!!"

"Jordan" The 12th Doctor starts. "Where are we??"

"Neptune." She replies back staring at her nails. "I'm a centaur."

"A centaur?" 11 asks. "Wonderful."

"Yeah." Jordan says. "Only when the sun sets though. At least there are some people out there who know how different it makes you."

I walk over to the TARDIS doors and outside is an amazing forest. "Where are we on Neptune??" i ask Jordan who is zoning off.

"The Unicorn Forest." She says blankly. "This is my home land. Let's go look at it."