Chapter Three

*Clara's POV*

"River!!" I scream once again. "Don't you dare shoot Rose!! Put the gun down!!!!"

I make sure that River doesn't pull the trigger and watch her place the weapon on the floor and "surrender".

"This is normal." I hear Rory mumble.

I turn around to face Amy and Rory and they don't look very surprised.

"Is this normal?" I ask the couple.

"Yeah." Amy replies. "This happens all the time. She was raised as a weapon."

"Oh."

I walk over to Rose, talk to her and make sure she's okay.

"I'm fine." Rose says. "Just a little shaken."

I grab River's gun and destroy it with something the Doctor gave me.

"Why do you think it is good to kill people?" I ask River.

"Spoilers." She replies back. "I can't help myself."

I look at Rose and something pops into my mind. "Rose?" I ask her. "I thought you were in a parellel universe?"

"A rift in time opened up." Rose tells me. "I saw it and i jumped in. I wanted to see the Doctor. My Doctor back in the parellel universe is very sick, so i thought about coming back here to see that man. How is he?"

"Mad." I say. "He has floppy brown hair and wears a bow-tie."

"Well then."

"So, what are we going to do now?" River asks. 

"Now." I say. "Let's go and find Martha."