Chapter Two

*Clara's POV*

"This is going to be difficult." I tell the cute couple. "She could be anywhere. You two already know that, since your her parents, but it's going to be very difficult to find that frizzy blonde."

"Oh trust me, we know." Rory says with wide eyes.

"Wait." I say. "You were supposed to go to New York, right?"

"Yes." Amy responds. "Why?"

"Today." I say mysteriously. "Today was the day you were supposed to you know..... die, but River Song was there too. But she's not dead. Well, she is, but she isn't."

"Okay." Amy says with a little bit of confusion. "Do you know where to find her then?"

"I think so." I say unsure. "Since we've met, time is out of balance, so she could be somewhere else."

 "Well that's great." Rory says sarcastically.

All of a sudden, a huge "BOOM" comes from behind us. I turn around at the same time that Amy and Rory do and this beautiful house behind us is glowing a blue light on the inside.

"I think i found her." I say half-deaf. I get up and bolt over to the glowing house with Any and Rory trailing behind. I know i shouldn't get to close to the house, but i want to at the same time. Covering my head, i kick the door down with my hard toe boots and run upstairs to the sound of talking. Amy and Rory are behind me and look, well, frightened. 

The sound of talking is getting louder the closer we get to the door that is open a crack. I slow down when i approach the door and open the creaky door just enough to look through.

I see who's inside and burst into the room unwelcome. There are two people in the room. One is standing in the middle of the room and the other is against the wall scared to death. I see what's in the person's hand in the middle of the room and blink to make sure it's what i really see.

"River!" I yell. "Don't shoot her!"