Chapter Nine

*12th Doctor's POV*

"What is coming???" I nervously ask Handles.

"Big Bang 3." He says slowly.

"EVERYBODY!!!!!!" I scream. "GERONIMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole TARDIS starts shaking then the windows on the door smash and sparks start flying everywhere.

"Oy! What's happening!?" Donna screams.

"Big Bang 3!!!" I yell back. "We need to summon my TARDIS!!!!!"

"But, how will that help?" 11 asks me. "We're already inside of a TARDIS."

"Watch and learn." I say. I reach for the back of my head to find my spare TARDIS key, rip my wig off and everyone is teleported into the safety of my own time machine.

"Not again." Clara says with her hand on her forehead. "Why can't you just keep the key in your pocket!?"

"It's more fun this way." I reply back then place Handles on the post i made him.

"His ears are like rocket fins." I hear Donna whisper into 11's ear.

"I know." I reply back. "And my eyebrows are just delicate, to let you know."

"DOCTORRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear from outside.

I rush to the doors and we are inside of a hospital and Martha is running towards the TARDIS. Then, there is a big boom.

All of the lights in the TARDIS and inside the hospital go out and there's just darkness. 

"Doctor?" Clara asks me. "What happened?"

"I- i don't know." I say truthfully. "I think the Big Bang 3 followed us."

"How is that possible?" Rory asks.

"It isn't." I say. "We need to leave now. Martha get into the TARDIS."

"Okay." She says back. She walks into the TARDIS and takes a seat where Bad Wolf was sitting and then i close the TARDIS doors. I run to the console and flip various switches and we are off.

"Where are we going Doctor?" Clara asks me.

"Trenzalore."