Chapter Four

*Amy's POV*

"What?" I ask. "Who's Martha?"

"She's a past companion of the Doctor." Clara replies. "She's with U.N.I.T. We can find her in the Tower of London."

"That's where U.N.I.T. is?" I ask. "I didn't know that."

"Let's get going." Clara says.

We head out of the house and out onto the street. The, all of a sudden, a battle scream comes out of the sewer. A short little man pops the manhole cover out of the ground and crawls out. He stands probably 4 meters tall. 

"Strax?" Clara asks. 'What are you doing here?"

"Boy, i am on a mission." He replies. "What do you want?"

"Can you help us find Martha?" She asks.

"Why should i help you human scum?" He growls.

Another voice comes out of the sewer. It's a girl. And another voice. A boy's.

"Oy!!" The girl screams. "Get back here!" She climbs out of the sewer and it's a ginger. (The Doctor must really like Ginger's) 

Then, a man pops out of the sewer as well. He's wearing a tight suit and long coat.

"Doctor!! Donna!!" Clara says happily. "Why are you hunting down Strax?"

"He didn't like my hair!' Donna say. "He's got some nerve!"

"Doctor." Clara says. "Can you and Donna help us find Martha?"

"Sure." He says with a smile. "We can take the TARDIS."

I look over at everyone else and they are all beaming with delight except for Rose. 

We all walk down the street (Even Strax) to get to the TARDIS. It's right on the corner, so we all rush into the TARDIS to take off.

I'm not the biggest fan of how the TARDIS looks on the inside. It's almost like a grunge faze. I ignore the inside and lean against one of the rails.

"Are we going to the Tower of London?" I ask the Doctor.

"Nope." He says. "We're going back in time.