Chapter Eighteen

*Jeanette's POV*

The ship flying overhead is enormous. I look over at everybody else who was in the TARDIS and there is fright in there eyes and a little bit of curiosity.

"The Sontaran Empire has followed me here!" Strax yells. "I'm very sorry human scum." A light beams down from the ship and teleports Strax into the ship.

"That's treason!!" I yell. "He was on our side!!"

"He had no choice." 12 says truthfully. "The Sontarans are enemies not friends, so they took him. But, we may be able to get him back. By the way that ship looks, it's probably TARDIS proof. Jordan. Have your people invented teleportation units yet?"

"How should i know??" She replies back while staring at her expensive manicure. "That's top secret information. Only few know if they have that stuff or not."

"Well then." The Doctor says with a smile growing on his face. "I think it's time that we break in somewhere."

A smile grows on everyone's face and especially on mine. I like a good adventure. "Awesomeness." I say very loud and everyone looks at me happily.

So, we all got back into the TARDIS and flew up and sort of "floated" over the planet with Jordan sticking her head out of the time machine looking for the top secret place that we needed to get too. The Sontaran ship was still up in the air and they were trying to pelt us with grenades, so it was kind of fun. It was for me anyway.

We have circled the planet like 5 times when we find this top secret looking factory. The TARDIS lands in the area and we all run out of the time machine and break into the factory.

This is definitely the place.

Inside was huge. On the left side of the room were huge tiny prison cells (you could say) full of Adipose (Yes, i remember the invasion). On the left side were scientists at chemistry stations poking at tiny monsters. And finally, on the back wall were teleportation devices that look like picture booths you find at carnivals. "Doctor!" I yell and get the attention of 11 and 12.

I guess yelling doesn't help when you're in a secret area because when i spoke (loudly) the attention of all of the scientists and monsters came to the group i was in. This is just fantastic.