Capter 4: Stories

Flame woke up to find her mother nudging them. "good morning darlings" in a mumbled voice the kits said good morning to their mother. "I'm going hunting when you get up, eat" she said to her kits "I love you" then she left. The kits finally woke up after several moments. Pebble looked around, cpnfuaed why she didn't see any of the other kits. Suddenly they jumped on the two sisters "get off of me you fur balls" Pebble said to them. They didn't get off though. "Hey Moss said Talon had an amazing story we should go listen to it!" as soon as Flame said that all the kits got off and ran to where the elders had their nests.

As the kits walked in they heard the elders get surprised. "So many kits in here today!" Sand (an elder) said. "I think it is all of them" Talon replied "Do you kits want to hear a story?" All the kits nodded so Talon began. "My father's father told me this one, well there was this big cat called sharp tooth..." during the story Talon told them all about the clans and how their ways are very different. And how a prophecy had fortold a silver cat and about the rouges who lived out side their territory. All the kits loved these stories and made a game out of Talon's story about SharpTooth and the clans.

As Flame was sneaking around cave she thought why do i have to be SharpTooth? All the other kits made her for some reason. She jumped behind a rock onto someone's tail "Hey!" she heard Petal (a Kit) yelled. "HaHa SharpTooth catches her prey" Flame said to her. When Petal realized that she was playing as sharptooth. "I always get caught first." With a meow of laughter she chased her around the cave.

The next day the kits went back to the elders den. "You like the stories then kits?" Eye said to them. All the kits nodded "Well i have a good one" the old blind cat said before he began a story. "This one was about birds of prey." Half way through Talon said "When i was a kit a bird tried to carry me away, that's how i got this" and he showed the kits a tear in his ear. All the kits got scared when he showed them Flame yelped and fell onto night. He shoved her off "Hey!" she yelled and began to chase him and soon the kits were just running around the cave chasing each other.

As they were playing Pool, Beak, and a few other prey hunters came in with an eagle. All the kits ran over. "You caught that mom?" Flame asked followed by a few other kits. "Yes, And soon you will to" Flame was confused by what she said, but then a feather fell of the bird and the kits ran around chasing it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------