Chapter 25: Forest

They slept there that night. Flame had strange dreams of cats with stars in their fur. They were are blurry and she could barely hear them. The Tribe woke up. There were some excited murmuring through out the group. Flame just then realized how hungry she was. She climbed onto a near tree stump and called the cats together. "Okay, so This is the place of our new home. I will need, Night, Grass, Claw, berry, and Star. We will walk down and find a clan I guess. oh also Rainpelt, ShineFur and Squirrelstar" the patrol said goodbye to the other cats and started to walk torwards the lake. "This looks like the least steep place" Night said as they walked down a hill. They heard a stream near by.

   They walked for a while. Stunned by the new scents. Suddenly she felt her self get tackled to the ground. She jumped up to battle her attacker when somebody said "Squirrelstar?" Her attacker, a dark she cat gasped. "We have to take them to Reedstar" they ran the way there. Not saying anything. It was pretty hard running in all the under growth and trees. They got to a sort of thorn wall. They disappeared into a hole in it. Several cats poked their heads out of weird dens on the side of a clearing. They were all whispering.

A light brown Tom walked out of a den. "You're back!" He said "and you brought the Tribe." He suddenly wrinkled his nose "you have an infected wound, you can't let your kits catch it too" Reedstar said. Flame felt her skin burn under her skin are my kits already noticeable?  She thought. The tom guided her over to a side den. "So what's your name? And whats up?" He asked. Flame told him all about the whole journey while the 'medicine cat' put stuff on her wound. She stopped talking for a second. She felt a kit squirm inside her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------