Chapter 23: Rogues

Flame woke up, when the sun was just rising. She looked around and was surprised most of the Tribe was also. She stood up and called the senior cats together. She discussed which way they were going next with them. She got back to the rest of the Tribe and she heard someone yell "intruders!" All the cats heads turned around when a tom said "You are the intruders!" Flame ran over to the Tribe. The Tom walked out of the shadows with several other cats. All of them looked like rogues to her. He looked around and said "you aren't that Tribe, are you?" He had dark fur, and a few barely visible stripes. A farley large white spot covered a slot on his back. Flame nodded and said "we are not looking for trouble, just for a group of cats called clans, have you seen them?" The Tom sat down realizing the Tribe wasn't a threat. Some of his companions still were standing up with their fur still fluffed out. One she cat stood on his side. She was a pale reddish color and had blue eyes.

"I have, but that was a long time ago" the tom said "if you mind I would like to talk to you in private." Flame nodded and as she walked to a spot on heap of two leg rubbish she whispered in Nights ear to listen for her. They climbed up into the heap. The Tom said "so what's your name? Mines Shade." Flame told him her name and told him why they were here. He started to go off subject about his life. Um okay, Flame thought. "So, where did the clans go?" she said. The she cat from before exchanged a few words and Flame found out her name was coral. He kept on chatting with her. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Shade asked her. "I have a mate, now which way did the clans go?" Flame said to him. He sighed and said they went north.-.

Flame nodded to him and said goodbye. Before she could leave though two toms jumped in front of her. "You didn't think you can go before you gave us something?" Shade said. Flame tried to scream for Night, but they gripped her mouth shut. Shade came up to her and whispered something in her ear. She used an old trick and went loose she felt the tom's grip loosen also. "Finally you give in, we can raise nice kits" shade said as he walked up behind her. She slipped out nimbly and yelled before she jumped onto Shade pinning him to the ground. She heard her cats come up behind her. "Now were are the clans" Flame said "or do you accept your fate?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Now were are the clans" Flame said "or do you accept your fate?"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...